SPOILERS scene of T. Swift on 'Amsterdam' leaks

Karla Cabello

Can't they edit the mannequin to make it less obvious? :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, Jude said:

Can't they edit the mannequin to make it less obvious? :deadbanana4:

I thought they wanted to be consistent because the delivery of Taylor’s line right before had a very mannequin like energy 

Edited by Rv1709

That was watchable and funny maybe I should go see it :clap3:

On 10/7/2022 at 2:26 AM, skankle said:

I thought this was an edited stan gif :deadbanana4: The way she clips into the floor :deadbanana4:

FrayedDisastrousArabianoryx-size_restric

it's so obviously a mannequin help 

FrayedDisastrousArabianoryx-size_restric

8 hours ago, Rv1709 said:

I thought they wanted to be consistent because the delivery of Taylor’s line right before had a very mannequin like energy 

Gurl... :deadbanana4:

MadonnasBoyfriend

It sucks people are using it so it's ruined for the movie. They know she's not in it long now they know why without paying to see the movie. That cgi is embarrassing they need to fix that Ala cats movie errors ? 

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

12 hours ago, Rv1709 said:

That was a rough road to get to that stale drag huh :toofunny2:

The clip isn’t as bad on the real movie (I saw it yesterday)  but it’s still a mess :ahh:  MAJOR SPOILERS, DO NOT CLICK IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE 

Spoiler

She was in the first five minutes and essentitally the whole movie is trying to find out who killed her and her father. It’s a good murder mystery movie but a little lacking in the beginning. The bad guys were Nazis the whole time. Her father wouldn’t complete a speech to help trick WW1 veterans into becoming Nazis thinking they’d help them. It’s not that bad of a movie though, but don’t rush to see it. I’d go on a matinee for it. 

2 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

It sucks people are using it so it's ruined for the movie. They know she's not in it long now they know why without paying to see the movie. That cgi is embarrassing they need to fix that Ala cats movie errors ? 

People wouldn’t know how long she is in the movie though? 

The way her ran over body DISINTEGRATES into the pavement k

MadonnasBoyfriend
11 hours ago, Cherish said:

People wouldn’t know how long she is in the movie though? 

When they show the zillion celeb names in the trailer hers is one of the last indicating limited screen time 

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.