Charlie Puth cites the LGBTQ+ community as inspiration

MikeyDuff1D

FeZaCOnWQAE735q.jpg

"I am very horny,” Puth admits. “All the time."

But he insists it’s really just about showing off the hard (and costly: "These gym sessions are expensive in LA!") work that went into achieving his dream figure. He maintains that he doesn’t post them "to antagonize anybody."

He's referring to a growing suspicion among his fans that he's gaybaiting—posting sexually explicit content in order to attract a gay male audience, despite identifying as straight. He denies playing games: If anything, he admits he's used the queer community for inspiration in his music. He drives through West Hollywood every day, and one time, when he was listening to a song he was working on and “half-happy with,” he passed the WeHo gay clubs Pump and The Abbey, “and everybody was out dancing to something that's not being played on the radio.”

“I think LGBTQ+ culture is so ahead of its time, culturally, sonically, musically, everything-ly,” he adds, “that when I had a less than perfect song at the studio and I was by myself and I saw everybody having a great time, I literally heard a different song in my head. I rearranged the whole thing, I drove back to the studio, I was so inspired." That song, he says, eventually became "Loser" on Charlie.

https://www.gq.com/story/gq-hype-charlie-puth?utm_brand=gq&utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=twitter&mbid=social_twitter

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

MadonnasBoyfriend

Wow those look like old pix of him from when he debuted . Very cute and the pit Pic... He knows what he's doing ? Came to say I don't like the gay bating but I like it now ? 

Let me inspire you for the next album daddy :lakitu:

8 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Let me inspire you for the next album daddy :lakitu:

Exactly. Blow his mind so he can blow ours :foxaylove2:

C'mon Charlie use us...

Maybe weak mind will take the bait.

I don't.

Ps : your music is boring now.

1 hour ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Wow those look like old pix of him from when he debuted . Very cute and the pit Pic... He knows what he's doing ? Came to say I don't like the gay bating but I like it now ? 

aging backwards :jonny:

shadowadjust4.jpg

GQ%20Hype%20CP%20final.jpg

shadowadjust2.jpg

These are definitely recent lol

spit in my mouth daddy

That song, he says, eventually became "Loser" on Charlie.

Fitting

Then where is the good music?

He didn't lie about the gays being ahead of everyone else. I'll give him that much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.