BREAKING: Mass shooting at child day care center, 30+ died

Cloröx

This is beyond words. 

I just don't know what to say. 

I have so many emotions right now and i'm just an outsider in the situation. 

I can't even imagine what the families are feeling right now.

This makes me feel so ill, my god. The poor children & all the families involved. How can people be so evil?

Dear lord may those families have every bit of support possible, what an awful awful thing. 

I was also surprised it wasn’t here in the US, which itself is a sad reaction to have learned…

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/ex-cop-kills-at-least-38-including-22-children-in-thailand-daycare-mass-shooting?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STTG

Police spokesman Paisan Luesomboon said Panya began the attack after he failed to locate his child at the centre. 

District official Jidapa Boonsom told Reuters that four or five members of staff, including a teacher who was eight months pregnant, were shot first. 

Teachers who survived the attack said that their colleagues had tried to protect the children by locking the classroom door as Panya approached, but he broke it open and attacked the children with a knife. 

From the link above...

Here is a look at some past mass killings in the kingdom:

Sept 14, 2022: Yongyuth Mungkornkim, a clerk at the Royal Thai Army War College, kills two people and wounds one other in a shooting at a military facility in Bangkok.

The 59-year-old tries to flee the scene but surrenders later.

The man is thought to have suffered mental health problems following brain surgery after a motorbike accident.

Feb 8-9, 2020: A 32-year-old soldier, Jakrapanth Thomma, goes on a killing spree after feeling upset that he is denied a pre-agreed commission over a land purchase that involves a senior officer and his relative.

Using personal weapons bought under an army welfare scheme, Jakrapanth kills both of them.

He later breaks into the armoury of a military camp in the north-eastern city of Nakhon Ratchasima in Isan and makes off with automatic weapons and 700 rounds of ammunition, which he uses for a carnage at the Terminal 21 shopping mall in an overnight siege.

His rampage leaves 29 people dead and 58 injured.

Jan 1, 2019: A Thai man who feels slighted by his in-laws shoots dead six family members, including his two young children, aged nine and six, at a New Year's Eve party in the southern province of Chumphon.

Just 10 minutes after midnight, a heavily drunk Sucheep Sornsung joins his wife's family to ring in the new year when he pulls out his pistol and shoots his victims either in the head or the torso, before turning the gun on himself. 

I remembered the mall shooting incident. I think there was a thread on ATRL (which is obviously lost after the Great Reset).

Thailand is quite strict in terms of gun laws, but such **** still happens, on top of the bombings (more common in the 2010s I think).

I felt really terrible while reading the article just now. RIP to the victims!

There are too many guns in the world :'( Now we're seeing these mass shootings in other countries like Russia and Thailand. Hope it doesn't keep spreading.

11 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/ex-cop-kills-at-least-38-including-22-children-in-thailand-daycare-mass-shooting?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STTG

Police spokesman Paisan Luesomboon said Panya began the attack after he failed to locate his child at the centre. 

District official Jidapa Boonsom told Reuters that four or five members of staff, including a teacher who was eight months pregnant, were shot first. 

Teachers who survived the attack said that their colleagues had tried to protect the children by locking the classroom door as Panya approached, but he broke it open and attacked the children with a knife. 

WTF

and children got attacked with a KNIFE!!!! :psyduck:

this is beyond words right now

They’re organizing a mass funeral at a temple starting tonight on. The amount of mini-coffins is just…

This is beyond evil. No words. If he'll is real I hope he went straight there. What a sick demon is he. 

Edited by Jude

13 hours ago, Communion said:

The reporters did cross the line, but their penalty is so out of proportion. :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.