Most no of songwriters your fav has used on a song

Rv1709

From your favs entire discography, find that one song which has the max no of co writers.  What is that no and what is the song ?

Hello Earth has a prominent sample of a georgian folk song i guess, so that must be the most co-writers on any of her songs?

Someone who has deep finoynces has used 48 writers in a single song. It flopped and did 98-OUT! 

I believe it's LWYMMD with 5, but 3 of those were for the Right Said Fred sample 

1 hour ago, JoeAg said:

Hello Earth has a prominent sample of a georgian folk song i guess, so that must be the most co-writers on any of her songs?

You better stan that masterpiece of a song!!!!

One Call Away had like 7 

There's a vast difference in collaborators from NTM to Voicenotes

Edited by Insanity

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

I believe it's LWYMMD with 5, but 3 of those were for the Right Said Fred sample 

Taylor and her ability to write without 100 co writers ✍ 

24 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

You better stan that masterpiece of a song!!!!

oh absof*ckinglutely ? every song on that album + the b-sides… all progressive pop perfection 

Xtina's Accelerate has 13 and Maria has 12 writers (4 from an MJ sample). 

they're Kanye productions after all  :cm:

End Game has 5 writers

Look What You Made Me Do also has 5 but 3 are from the sample. 

From Britney is 9 for Body Ache, I don't really get how 9 people work on that song but w.e.

The song was written by Cardi B, Jordan Thorpe, and produced by Boi-1da, Vinylz, and Frank Dukes. It contains an interpolation from "Ex-Factor", written and performed by Lauryn Hill, which itself samples "Can It Be All So Simple", written and performed by Wu-Tang Clan. The latter song also samples "The Way We Were". Therefore, Hill, the eight members of Wu-Tang Clan, and Marvin Hamlisch, Alan Bergman and Marilyn Bergman are credited among the composers.

Songwriter(s)

Belcalis Almanzar

Matthew Samuels

Anderson Hernandez

Adam Feeney

Jordan Thorpe

Marilyn Bergman

Alan Bergman

Robert Diggs

Lauryn Hill

Clifford Smith

Lamont Hawkins

Dennis Coles

Gary Grice

Jason Hunter

Russell Jones

Corey Woods

Marvin Hamlisch

Cassius Bilbro

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

The song was written by Cardi B, Jordan Thorpe, and produced by Boi-1da, Vinylz, and Frank Dukes. It contains an interpolation from "Ex-Factor", written and performed by Lauryn Hill, which itself samples "Can It Be All So Simple", written and performed by Wu-Tang Clan. The latter song also samples "The Way We Were". Therefore, Hill, the eight members of Wu-Tang Clan, and Marvin Hamlisch, Alan Bergman and Marilyn Bergman are credited among the composers.

Songwriter(s)

Belcalis Almanzar

Matthew Samuels

Anderson Hernandez

Adam Feeney

Jordan Thorpe

Marilyn Bergman

Alan Bergman

Robert Diggs

Lauryn Hill

Clifford Smith

Lamont Hawkins

Dennis Coles

Gary Grice

Jason Hunter

Russell Jones

Corey Woods

Marvin Hamlisch

Cassius Bilbro

Not Lauryn Hill getting her coins for this one, slay :gaycat2:

For P!nk it's 7, from her debut when she didn't have too much creative control. The track is cute but the production aged like milk :giraffe:

For Demi it's California Sober with 8. I've never got the appeal for that song

For Birdy it's Give Up with 5. Songwriter queen :cm:

Bro how am i supposed to know that... but apparently 8 according to this post ^ including my fav. Half of them are producers tho

Edited by Freakshowvato

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.