• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• Erreur2 La Nature

• davorincek

• ConceptD

Good. These people deserve prison but since the justice system clearly isn’t gonna do **** then I think an instagram post is the least Britney deserves. 

MadonnasBoyfriend
5 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

That biography is gonna EAT though. Literally no one is safe. 

You honestly think that's real? Wow

5 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

That biography is gonna EAT though. Literally no one is safe. 

Is it though? Cuz at this point we get some variation of “my dad forced me to go to therapy/f*ck yourself/kiss my ass” multiple times a week… it’s the same thing over and over again :deadbanana2: 

6 hours ago, Merlls said:

There will be no biography. She’s too lazy for that 

It's already finished and publishers are blocking other bio's next year to cope with the anticipated demand, there are 3 different manuscripts, i'm guessing due to things she's unsure about keeping in/waiting for lawyers to clear.  Lazy indeed. 

So I gather, her mother posted something publicly, still there's no reason for her to reply publicly and not with those words. 

Sadly she's stuck in this victimization loop that probably does not help her. 

Plus the more she's venting on IG, the less empathetic people feel towards her.

Everyone putting the blame on Britney… again. Because everyone else is allowed to speak for her, talk about her publicly… but she’s not allowed to respond. She’s had to be silent for over a decade. Everything’s just coming out of her like word vomit (to quote Mean Girls). It’s perfectly reasonable and understandable.

29 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

It's already finished and publishers are blocking other bio's next year to cope with the anticipated demand, there are 3 different manuscripts, i'm guessing due to things she's unsure about keeping in/waiting for lawyers to clear.  Lazy indeed. 

there's no demand anymore. she has spilled everything. people are TIRED of hearing the same old **** everyday

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Good. These people deserve prison but since the justice system clearly isn’t gonna do **** then I think an instagram post is the least Britney deserves. 

She won't even have that if she keeps posting the weird sexual stuff 

Ppl having harder lives then her literally every where in this world but yall feeding and enabling her to act this way for "having it hard as a child star with a gross stage mom and dad." At this point it  reeks attn seeking. She's thriving on this  victim complex too. She's not all well and you guys feed her this ammo that her behavior is OK. Army is to blame for anything that will ensue.   Bookmark this. (Hopefully nothing bad ever happens though) 

Another thing.  I think she's garnering empathy Bc she's insecure in her art and it speaking  for itself. It's like she'll always use this victim complex as a shield from harsh criticism from here on out.  New single sucks?  "Oh..you see, she's in pain and did it for the fans."  New single yt views are abysmal?  "She's healing/excuse after excuse." She's got yall trapped. 

Edited by manwhore

17 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

there's no demand anymore. she has spilled everything. people are TIRED of hearing the same old **** everyday

She literally has regurgitated the same few details that were already public record when she landed the deal. That's why it's the "same old" the details of a fourteen year conservatorship aren't covered in a few insta captions and tweets.  That's not before we get into the nitty gritty of what can only be described as a stratospheric career that she's never really spoken about in detail. The psychological trauma this woman has endured and still suffers from is evident to this day - given how quick you guys are running to pick your way through her every post just goes to show that clearly people still want to scrutinise her every word. Just admit you can't wait to read through it, regardless of whether the intention is just to pick holes. There's demand for what this woman has to say. 

12 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

She literally has regurgitated the same few details that were already public record when she landed the deal. That's why it's the "same old" the details of a fourteen year conservatorship aren't covered in a few insta captions and tweets.  

did you miss her audios??? there's nothing more to share. i wish her happiness and mental peace tho, she seems like a good person with a lof of trauma obviously

31 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Ppl having harder lives then her literally every where in this world but yall feeding and enabling her to act this way for "having it hard as a child star with a gross stage mom and dad." At this point it  reeks attn seeking. She's thriving on this  victim complex too. She's not all well and you guys feed her this ammo that her behavior is OK. Army is to blame for anything that will ensue.   Bookmark this. (Hopefully nothing bad ever happens though) 

Another thing.  I think she's garnering empathy Bc she's insecure in her art and it speaking  for itself. It's like she'll always use this victim complex as a shield from harsh criticism from here on out.  New single sucks?  "Oh..you see, she's in pain and did it for the fans."  New single yt views are abysmal?  "She's healing/excuse after excuse." She's got yall trapped. 

:clap3:

3 hours ago, manwhore said:

This is a nasty post. If you lack understanding, just don't comment on it. Why are you comparing trauma and assuming all people react the same in processing it? 

OT: At this point y'all are only posting Britney's instagram posts for no reason. If her repeating her severe trauma is not "entertaining" enough for you, stop posting about it and mind your damn business. Some of you want her life to play out like a telenova, but that's not reality. She's a broken, angry person. The only way to heal is to purge it all out until there's nothing left. It's gonna take a long long time. Even she said you're expecting her to heal much too fast after only nearly one year out of 13 traumatic ones. 

Edited by Proseductice

7 hours ago, 1989 said:

Lynne has always seemed shady af, and her “apology” was sh*t, but Britney should be discussing this with a therapist she is comfortable with and trusts, not Instagram. Unfortunately, she’s only getting unnecessary negative attention that she doesn’t need or deserve. I know a therapist seems like a crazy suggestion after what her father/family put her through, but the right one of HER choosing would be a huge help. 

Why is it that her whole family can talk about this publicly but Britney shouldn’t? :confused: And she has already said several times that she is doing therapy

I understand Britney's rage but at this point I hope she gets somebody to make her aware that she can channel her anger elsewhere and not publicize everything, and I think it's for her own benefit. However, I am raising my hands here because I don't have a single inkling of what she feels and I do pray and hope she feels validated but at the same time guided properly on how to channel these emotions. The media may spin things out of her favor and I don't want that to happen to her. I want the best for her.

Yes, expose them. They deserve it.

3 hours ago, manwhore said:

This is a willfully obtuse post of mischaracterization and victim blaming to a T. ATRL, once again, fails to realize people react differently to things and that trauma dumping should not just be for capitalist gain.

”oh she’s ruined her good will to garner interest in a book!”

”oh she’s lost her chance at a musical comeback!”

”oh she’s not gonna get that Oprah interview now!”

”oh her fans are to blame for this!”

See how all of these direct back to capitalist benefit and have the potential to take the narrative away from her? We as a society are so accustomed to these perfectly packaged ways of telling our truth that when someone actually decides to live in that truth, void of any media flair, it makes people uncomfortable. What should make you uncomfortable is how accustomed society is to the ways in which people deal with things, and that it is so streamlined that when that’s not adhered to, people begin to question victims’ sanity and start to invalidate their experiences. It’s sick.

Edited by Hook Up

What did her mom say? Usually when she does this rants are because her trash family have say something.

I think she should stop venting everything in IG but maybe it's her way to deal with things? Also, if some of you are sick of her posts then don't follow her or stop entering to these threads, nobody's forcing you to do so :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, manwhore said:

I love that this faux concern post ends with frustration about not being able to drag a damaged, abused individual over youtube views. Never change OBHs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.