Production on Johnny Depp's new movie going "very badly"

Assassin

Original article in French, translation:

Johnny Depp's first film since the defamation trial, "Jeanne du Barry", is already off to a rocky start.
- columnist Bernard Montiel revealed there is already tension on set between Depp and actor/director Maïwenn and that the two "do not get along at all".
- Montiel says Depp is also frequently late or doesn't show up to set at all:
"[Johnny Depp is] a great actor when he comes on set. Except that sometimes the team is ready at 6 am and [Depp] never comes. So Maïwenn, the director, gets angry and the next day, she's the one who doesn't come. It's madness. They're fed up. It's going very badly. They constantly argue.
"

Up to his usual tricks, I see. 

davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gi

That's a lie

He's the nicest guy in the world 

A SWEETHEART 

Scared Nene Leakes GIF

• Haha 1

This is what happens when everyone coddles you and enables your addiction and punishes the woman who tried to help.

neurodivergent and pushing 60 i fear

See him in court, again.

spacer.png

And yet atrL RAN to support him, I ain't even pretend I'm shocked

Isn’t this how he has behaved on movie sets for a decade. Oh but no, he can’t be a wife beater because people liked those pirate movies and old women used to ?themselves to him 30 years ago. Wife beaters gonna beat. You guys really ruined a SA survivor over this pile of flabby skin? Makes sense in America in 2022.

RockStarShit101

4 minutes ago, helikesitheymikey said:

Isn’t this how he has behaved on movie sets for a decade. Oh but no, he can’t be a wife beater because people liked those pirate movies and old women used to ?themselves to him 30 years ago. Wife beaters gonna beat. You guys really ruined a SA survivor over this pile of flabby skin? Makes sense in America in 2022.

:redface:

20 minutes ago, helikesitheymikey said:

Exactly this.

OT: I was told Amber was why he never got cast anymore ? his antics were well known before their divorce but we chose to blame the abuse victim, didn’t we

Oh wow, no one could have seen this coming! 

I’m kind of glad people are waking up to his shenanigans even if it’s post-trial. Amber was messy and awful too obviously, but the way this obvious abuser got away with it in the court of public opinion was not shocking, but very disappointing.

It will be interesting to see if this trial/his career is looked back on with a different lens in about 10 years.

Oh.

I thought his unprofessional nasty behavior had nothing to do with why he wasn’t getting roles, and it was all because of Ambers accusations…

• Like 1

oh no he's an angel

this can't be true

must be Heard's doing!!! :fish2:

as expected

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.