Shakira phone call leaks, trashes Barcelona, Pique’s family, and Sony Music

crazyncool

For those who don’t speak Spanish, she says:

”I can’t wait to leave Barcelona, I hate being here and Pique’s family is making my life impossible. I don’t have anyone here.”

”Sony is pressuring me to release an album and that’s the last thing I want. I’m tired of Afo Verde sending me collaborations with artists I don’t share the same vision with.”

Afor Verde is the CEO of Sony Music Latin America. The call sounds legit. That is her voice, but it can also be random audios pieced together. The other suspicious part is her calling her ex “Pique,” she’s always called him by his first name, Gerard.

What do you gurls think?

This sounds too edited. I think its fake

This sounds super fake. Only part that sounds a bit legit is the beginning where she says she wants to leave Barcelona. The Sony and pique part sound super edited. Like a bunch of interviews put together.

i hope the Sony part is true though, we all know she is most creative under pressure lol 

She's a mean person so I'd be not surprised if it's not fake. 

Well I still listen to laundry service. 

You’re the one I neeeeeeeeddd

Why should I feel bad for a tax evader?

This is fake, if not meh I am feeling very unsympathetic today.

Meh… and I’d it were real…what about it? Let her express herself. 

I think it’s fake. If it’s real I don’t blaim her for feeling that way. 

I mean, she really doesn't want to release an album, so that part is true. All she does is lazy collaborations. Nobody is forcing her to only collaborate with those people. She just doesn't bother to contact anyone else. 

The lashings on this page :rip: Piquebots invading ATRL?

I mean, yeah, who cares if this is real or not. She didn’t really say anything crazy. Te Felicito is still a bop. 

You telling me Shakira, a women of her caliber, is forced to collab with artists? 

There must be some legitimacy to the audios since they all were deleted from twitter. And why is she complaining about Afo Basic. Is not like he’s putting a gun to her head to release insipid and rehashed collabs. 

I was hoping for her to drag him more. Lol

Fake but I want her to leave that souless country that is trying to take her coins and ruin her good name.   No jail.  No colonizers. Let them stay boring without her.   Every lam native  girl that moves to Spain ends up hating it for a reason.:rip::mazen:

Edited by manwhore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.