Matt Walsh advocates pedophilia & child marriage AGAIN

Arthoe

Right-wing political commentator Matt Walsh is currently trending on Twitter after a rant of his was leaked onto Twitter, where he's advocating for the concept of child marriage and impregnating 16-year-old girls because that when girls are their "most fertile".

Matt Walsh previously made headlines in February this year for scamming transgender people to appear in his documentary "What is a Woman?", that was meant to mock and dehumanize them.

This is not the first time he advocated for pedophilia and child abuse:

This man is so dumb. He doesnt have a college degree in anything. Doesnt have any credible expertise and always says the dumbest things. This believe that girls should be encouraged to have kids as young as possible is so bad for society. It makes girls believe they need to rush to have a family and makes them think by the time they're 30 it's too late. You can have kids until 40 without major complications I believe. And I can not believe there are actually people out there who suggest a 12 year old girl who was raped by her father should just have the baby. What a sick freak. Literally a scary human. 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

I think more people should consider listening to some (good and intelligent) conservative commentators just to see the other side but mr walsh is such an idiot :rip: I hate how large his platform is

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.