Florida teens required to report their periods to schools

slik

Man what the hell happened to “small government”?

These storms aren’t wiping out Florida fast enough for me.

Can someone post the article here? From what I understand, this is an optional survey that has been used for decades. But it could be troubling in light of the post-Roe dystopian Handmaids Tale that Florida and other states have entered.

"Protect our children!!!!1111!!!!!!!". And then they act like this, lmfaooooo. America is a sh+thole. 

3 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Can someone post the article here? From what I understand, this is an optional survey that has been used for decades. But it could be troubling in light of the post-Roe dystopian Handmaids Tale that Florida and other states have entered.

This due to Florida's state enacted ban of trans people from school sports. Girls have to "prove" now that they're having their period in order to compete in competitions.

So much for "We need to ban trans women for sports to show we respect cis women!!!".

9 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

This due to Florida's state enacted ban of trans people from school sports. Girls have to "prove" now that they're having their period in order to compete in competitions.

This is so insidious and invasive. I'd never put kids in sports in FL.

This seems unnecessary. Don’t school boards have more important things to do??? I never heard of this being a thing when I was in highschool 

This is so predatory, invasive, and disgusting. 

These girls parents literally most likely vote republican. No like i'm serious I went to high school in florida and only the most redneck ******* play sports (usually softball). 

Play silly games win silly prizes !!  

This is just insanity. I work in a religious school (not in Florida thank god, and not a Christian school) that has a “religious” dress code and stuff, but nobody intervenes because it’s obviously super inappropriate for adults to comment on children’s bodies and what they’re wearing. The fact that Florida is trying to normalize regulating BODY FLUIDS in some crazy religious campaign to stick it to the libs is just psychotic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.