• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• Bhabylon

• ConceptD

• SinnerCity

She looks fine. I’m not seeing what’s supposed to be bad about these, a small breakout? Literally everyone gets them. I think she looks good. :clap3:

she looks fantastic tho :foxaylove2:

All of these outtakes are always bad tho. I remember Gaga and Beyoncé’s from a while back. It’s the makeup + camera.

31 minutes ago, Cheers said:

All of these outtakes are always bad tho. I remember Gaga and Beyoncé’s from a while back. It’s the makeup + camera.

And interestingly you can see how attitudes have changed over ten years or so. They were both relentlessly scalped for those photos for like 20+ pages. If anything it’s shown that we’ve made some progress and see right through that. So maybe some good has come from this :giraffe: 

9 hours ago, Cheers said:

i don't think gaga's was the makeup + camera

18 minutes ago, KillaCham. said:

She looks like. my big toe.

:deadbanana2:

spacer.png

I like to know what cameraman was thinking here. :deadbanana2:

she looks fine

that's how skin of a human being looks lmao, idk why yall acting new

what's the problem...should we criticize people for having normal skin things and not 100% tight skin...so annoying things like that are supposed to be so important...I hope she prints it everywhere 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.