Britney recalls last phone call with son, praises Khloé K

B-Luke

She’s right. People love to ignore her posts discussing her trauma, the things she talks about with her therapist (yes, she does have one), her insecurities, what being naked means to her as reclaiming her power and expressing freedom…only to point out how they find her method of recovery difficult to watch. 

Britney will never be the perfect victim. Everyone wanted her to be timid and forgiving, to go on talk shows and present herself like nothing happened, be with her peers at award shows…that it feels like this disgust and concern for how she chooses to live is only because people are mad at her. 

At the end of the day, she didn’t leave one controlled setting to be put in another by the general public’s expectations. I’m happy she’s healing in the way that works best for her despite the demands she gets from people who aren’t licensed therapists. For all y’all know the person she talks to could encourage her flaunting her nudity as a form of recovery. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Khloe Kardashian is the moment :gaycat4:. And wow he laughed in her face and hung up? Hmmm. Would like to know the context of that not just the end result. The post is irresponsible though and will send her base to attack them again. 

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

That little brat!

She needs to stop giving him money 

Yeah, the comments she gets are so hateful, she's not hurting anyone with her videos.

11 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Yeah, the comments she gets are so hateful, she's not hurting anyone with her videos.

Tea

and imagine putting her kids against her, when they've literally have been brainwashed and her Abusers STILL use them to hurt her :doc:

What kind of TRASH u will have to be to even use this against her (ATRLers im looking at ya!)

the kids are such brats but that comes as no surprise with kfed raising them up, poor brit .. i wish she & sam found happiness in a new child, a girl :heart2:

I was looking at her comments yesterday and they are just disgusting :biblio:

She literally isn’t harming anyone but yet hateful idiots still keep spewing their mean comments. I even reported some of them ngl.

Glad she’s speaking her mind and I hope she never stops speaking her mind or expressing herself. Haters can SEETHE :laugh:

Her sons can rot. Idc about their age. At 15 i see kids now and days making life changing choices. these kids are no different, they have sense and can use their brains. Turning on your ONLY MOTHER? Theyll live to regret this 

The situation with her kids is truly so sad.

You can claim all you want that the comments she gets are mean (which they are) but those same mean things are said on ATRL about every artist daily as well. It comes with fame. Nothing you can do about it.

Bringing up and attacking her young children again, to her millions of followers  :rip:  she has to be one of the nastiest celebrities 

35 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Bringing up and attacking her young children again, to her millions of followers  :rip:  she has to be one of the nastiest celebrities 

I literally signed in after months just to tell  you stfu!

Your hatred must have blinded you. Seek help

57 minutes ago, Death & Decay said:

The situation with her kids is truly so sad.

You can claim all you want that the comments she gets are mean (which they are) but those same mean things are said on ATRL about every artist daily as well. It comes with fame. Nothing you can do about it.

There's a big difference between saying things here on atrl and saying them under a celebrity post knowing full well they can read it :rip:

1 hour ago, Proseductice said:

Everyone wanted her to be timid and forgiving, to go on talk shows and present herself like nothing happened, be with her peers at award shows…that it feels like this disgust and concern for how she chooses to live is only because people are mad at her. 

Not really. Majority want her to take the healthy way if dealing with issues not putting all dirty laundry for public to enjoy watching. She needs a therapist that will help her properly, her ranting about her teenagers kids won't do anyone good, in contrary put the kids into unneeded trauma (even if they are brats and ungrateful, they still teens that their brain still developing and dont understanding the magnitude of their actions agains her). Nobody wants her to forgive her family, Nobody want her to act as if nothing is wrong, all I see is people wanting her to treat herself in right way, not like this.

11 minutes ago, Venice B said:

There's a big difference between saying things here on atrl and saying them under a celebrity post knowing full well they can read it :rip:

How is one better than the other? It doesn’t matter where it’s posted. It’s disgusting no matter what.

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Her sons can rot. Idc about their age. At 15 i see kids now and days making life changing choices. these kids are no different, they have sense and can use their brains. Turning on your ONLY MOTHER? Theyll live to regret this 

This

8 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Imagine targeting a minor like this on social media wtf

Deranged behavior. Her children must be embarrassed af. 

I don't think she should be attacking her kids just because they only ever knew c-ship Britney so it's not fair on them. They should be discussing this in private idk why she has to make everything a show. 

1 hour ago, drmkng said:

welp

T62XJ68.gif

1 hour ago, drmkng said:

He’s Camila stan. That says it all!:deadvision:

ot: I feel so sorry for Brit :chick3:

1 hour ago, Death & Decay said:

How is one better than the other? It doesn’t matter where it’s posted. It’s disgusting no matter what.

It's funny how support for Britney always comes with a "BUT..." from a certain fanbase :devil:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.