• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Janet

• unino

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming to flop (again) and we’re perched for it :clap3:

If she gets proper vocal production, we will be living (New Bottega is a step in the right direction!)

:jonny5: 

17 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Coming to flop (again) and we’re perched for it :clap3:

we just need properly mixed / mastered songs tbh! :clap3:

:duca: yesssssss, i'm hopeful that the label heads know what they're working with because azealia is not one to be controlled. she's made that clear for years now. also hopeful that she wouldn't sign against her own self interest bc, if all goes well, her artistic vision with an actual budget will end careers

This is her last chance to claw her way out of being a twitter gossip account owner and reclaim her music career, so I hope she focuses on what is important and leaves the rest of the BS behind.  I have zero confidence in her but part of me has always wanted to see her succeed.  She’s still a violent homophobic racist.

I hope the contract forces her to get the psychological support and therapy she's in need of.

Her talent and taste was well ahead of its time.

Their insanity :deadbanana2: She'll **** it up, though, so it really doesn't matter.

Also, she does not deserve even the intention of being signed by a major label; their potential reward (her "talent") is no where near being worth their guaranteed risk (her). 

Edited by ahauntingnearu

Despite her runny mouth and constant controversies, a label is willing to sign her? :rip: 

Tbh Azealia is one of those artists who would thrive better independently. A label deal isn't going to end well for her, just like the previous ones.

let's hope for some mental stability so she can really serve us this time

Negative thought: I'm always gonna support mother but if you've been around long enough you've seen how ths plays out for her. They won't give her the budget or promo for singles, music videos, or studio time. Then she's trapped in the deal for 1 to 2 years until she's independent and we maybe get one or two singles out of the situation (Anna Wintour, Treasure island) This was basically the situation with her last label eOne. 

Positive thought: She's able to get the funding to officially roll out F2 the way she rolled out BWET but even better. She's finally able to return to being the festival queen. She can get some major collabs with people on her label. Her work can officially be submitted for the Grammys. She has the support for radio play.

I have hope that she signed a good deal where she can keep her masters and isn't obligated to give them more than 2 album's. At this point it could go either way but after how many times she's been through this I feel like she has to know that she needs to play this smart. She has the talent and the creativity but it's the business and the manic emotions that get her every time. Praying this time next year we have F2 and she's back to where she left off in 2014.

Edited by Admiringamor

No doubt she’ll **** this opportunity up. 

I just need Azealia with good mixing. 

…and to put New Bottega on Spotify tf :biblio:

3 hours ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

this is very exciting but she'll likely ruin it before anything comes of it

Mte

3 hours ago, Schami66 said:

I pray she doesn't **** it up

Don't waste your prayers, she'll definitely **** it up :lakitu:

Perched to see how it turns south quickly :eatpopcorn:

Knowing what we know about Azealia she will definitely **** this up like she always does. Hopefully we get a couple cute singles before that happens though:celestial3:

I definitely understand why everyone thinks this could go south so quickly considering its Azealia and this has happened a million times before. At the same time, it's been nearly a decade of this ****, Warner MUST know what exactly they're getting themselves into considering how notorious she is. So for them to be willing to send her a contract much less even entertain the idea of signing her that must mean they've factored that into whatever deal she's been given or come up with a strategy for how they'll handle her, right?

OBVIOUSLY she'll ruin it and will most likely get dropped before releasing an album (or even a single) :toofunny3:

I love her music but y'all shouldn't expect anything from her career

Really happy for her. Been a while but after her last deal I'm sure she was being extra cautious with potential deals, she's too smart to get ****** over again. I just hope they treat her right and work with her. She deserves a lot more success and praise than she's given credit for.

i won't believe it until there's an actual song (or project) coming out under the label 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.