GeJXn07.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

20220930_145726.gif

Β 

Β 

I am about to listen but seeing MGK and Yungblud so high in your sig makes me scared ngl

My best friend adores him and got me into a few of his songs. Restless and In Motion are my faves. I actually loved Runtrack as well, excited he’s releasing an EP this soon after it, I look forward to listening to it at midnight here in the UK.Β 

9 hours ago, D.Va said:

I am about to listen but seeing MGK and Yungblud so high in your sig makes me scared ngl

His nothing like mgk & yungblud dw. After I discovered allday I kinda don't stan mgk as much anymore.

On 10/6/2022 at 1:27 AM, Allday said:

His nothing like mgk & yungblud dw. After I discovered allday I kinda don't stan mgk as much anymore.

Indeed, it wasn't groundbreaking but it was waaaaay more enjoyable than what I thought it would be

the way britney spears is my all time favourite song now ugh it's so goodΒ :WAP:Β  Β only filler is Splash.Β 

39 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Indeed, it wasn't groundbreaking but it was waaaaay more enjoyable than what I thought it would be

yeah his sound isn't for everyone, but he had a few songs that sucked me in earlier last year and now I can't get enough of it :laugh:Β  sorta music you learn to grow to love.Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.