Taylor goes viral after Bolsonaro exposé

Virgos Groove

This is my daughter at the youth missions congress at the assembly church and for her sake and for us Christians, I will no longer vote for this man who deceived us and is now serving the devil! Protect the family! Now I'm 13 ??????

Stream Red, boycott 22 :gaylorcat2:

how can one be this unserious :rip:

LMFAAAOOOOOOO 

Don't trust me on this - someone close to this family told me the daughter is a lesbian but she's scared to come out to her homophobic parents/friends and instead had to pretend for over a year to be dating this guy called Joe. I hope it isn't true. I'm really sorry for her. 

12 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Don't trust me on this - someone close to this family told me the daughter is a lesbian but she's scared to come out to her homophobic parents/friends and instead had to pretend for over a year to be dating this guy called Joe. I hope it isn't true. I'm really sorry for her. 

Interesting! :eek: She and Diana Agrão (Malhação actress) used to be really close, even though she was dating Henrique Estilos. I wonder what hapenned?

vejo tanta merda neste site wtf :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, Taylena said:

Nurse!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.