Bolsonaro debuts satanic era

gustavothehuman

As the presidential election's second round gets scheduled for October 30th, videos from Bolsonaro in a masonry starts to resurface. The institution is not satanic per se of course, but the evangelicals (one of Bolsonaro's main voting bases) beg to differ. The videos are spreading fast and now countless memes are going viral.

The whole thing really bursted the opposition bubble and is making waves among conservatives, as Silas Malafaia (a well known homophobic and misogynistic Pentecostal pastor) steps up to defend Bolsonaro.

The next chapters will be really fun to watch :bibliahh:

Edited by gustavothehuman

pls masonry is basically a fraternity for adults

these conspiracies are so stupid and for uneducated people

11 minutes ago, ATWK said:

His base is switching. It's over for Bolsonaro :gaycat1:

The user :dies:

A shame I can't send this stuff to my family's WhatsApp group, my dad was part of the masonry for a few years so he knows it's not satanic :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

Which is why it's causing a fuss among evangelicals, they are really ignorant and think any small thing you do grants a one-way trip to hell :clap3:

Not the picture of the devil behind him it’s over for haaaa :katie2:

When your own over religious ignorance image turns around and comes home to bite.:lmao: 

On 10/5/2022 at 7:39 AM, Bicassie said:

You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. :gaycat2:

Freemasonry is literally everywhere. It’s a boys club at the lower levels & an elite club in others. There are various chapters, all over the globe. 

They’re not Satanic, I wish Satanism would stop being applied in incorrect contexts. Freemasonry is Luciferian though, to some extent, though not in the “demonic” sense; but rather, in that it’s a constant quest for knowledge & power (light bearing). It’s the antithesis of “dark”. 

Freemasonry is wack for its exclusivity & wealth hoarding, but their rituals & insignia are no more cryptic or weird than common religious symbols or rituals, like cross-shaped torture devices, “body” eating or “blood” drinking. 

Edited by FOCK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.