Azealia sides with Kanye, calls Black Lives Matter a scam

lovedaddy

They are both mentally ill and social media is fuelling their delusional behaviour. I try to ignore them seeing as I have no ability to get them help. 

This is SO dumb :skull: BLM organization is not the movement itself. Calling them out scam by wearing White Lives Matter shirt is not a statement.

This isn’t the “deep analysis” she thinks it is and acting like it was some high brow “fashion statement” that was “misunderstood” or went over peoples heads, is possibly one of her worst takes ever. It was nothing more than an intentional provocation for attention. 

It’s generally common knowledge now that BLM the organisation, was corrupt & co-opted. That doesn’t take away from the plight of the movement, nor the intent behind the slogan, just because some preyed on peoples vulnerability for capitalist gains. 

4 minutes ago, FOCK said:

This isn’t the “deep analysis” she thinks it is and acting like it was some high brow “fashion statement” that was “misunderstood” or went over peoples heads, is possibly one of her worst takes ever. It was nothing more than an intentional provocation for attention. 

It’s generally common knowledge now that BLM the organisation, was corrupt & co-opted. That doesn’t take away from the plight of the movement, nor the intent behind the slogan, just because some preyed on peoples vulnerability for capitalist gains. 

I have nothing to add to this, other than asking why she still gets the attention :coffee2: 

Well she's very clearly talking about all the BLM organizations and she is a 100% correct. Those have been unabashed scams aimed at making a few people rich, or can anyone here point to a single policy achievement that was initiated or brought to life by BLM? You have to differentiate between the underlying message "black lives matter" (which is of course true) and the actual behavior of the groups that call themselves BLM. 

40 minutes ago, Beyonce-Minaj said:

But she just went on an anti-Candace-Owens rant a couple of months ago 

and she literally just dragged Kanye within an inch of his LIFE 2 weeks ago :dies:

I kind of get what she’s trying to say but at what cost, Azealia? Does she really think the white savior-complex liberals supporting Black Lives Matter are doing more harm to the black community than the white, bigoted, hateful white conservatives who love to watch people like Kanye and Candace speak out against movements intended to support them because they were raised on implicit, covert racist propaganda and values? :rip:

Edited by CottageHore

True, but at least mention the leaders as scams not the intention behind it.

Black people still get brutal treatment from police and that won’t change cause of leachers Patrisse Cullors and Kanye. 

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

Well she's very clearly talking about all the BLM organizations and she is a 100% correct. Those have been unabashed scams aimed at making a few people rich, or can anyone here point to a single policy achievement that was initiated or brought to life by BLM? You have to differentiate between the underlying message "black lives matter" (which is of course true) and the actual behavior of the groups that call themselves BLM. 

Exactly. It's been proven that organizations have been defrauding people not only with money but the families of high profile victims have come out to speak about the lies.

I think that's different than saying black lives don't matter, though. Targeting the fraud organizations is fine by me.

22 hours ago, alejandreaux said:

and she literally just dragged Kanye within an inch of his LIFE 2 weeks ago :dies:

Her sophistry and flip flop-ery know no bounds, apparently lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.