Unsolved Mysteries | Volume 3 | Now on Netflix | Three-week event

Leptine

On 10/27/2022 at 4:00 AM, popmusicisdead said:

i'm gonna skip the UFO episodes they're always the least interesting IMO. :coffee2:

Facts 

On 10/26/2022 at 7:25 PM, DONTYELLATME said:

Well the original run of the show had cases like that and ghost stories and stuff. It wasn’t explicitly just crime 

Netflix has been leaving important information out and I suggest y’all Google more information. Netflix really likes to sensationalize and run with a narrative through cherry picking and misconstruing facts 

On 10/26/2022 at 10:46 PM, Horizon Flame said:

This is true. The first episode, the left out so much **** to either make the mother look better or to make it into some great mystery. The evidence that was left out made it clear that it was a suicide. They did this with the first season too. 

The UFO episode was great!

On 10/26/2022 at 7:24 PM, DONTYELLATME said:

They left information out, CPS was called because Tiffany had bruises that her mom caused 

But wut about tiffanys clothes, her body being cut before the train hits and her shoes being so far away? It seems like she was still killed/stripped before being hit bt the train 

On 10/19/2022 at 3:37 PM, Julianna Calm Down said:

Best episode thus far in the series is the guy that fell from a roof. That episode, and the old guy walking the basement tunnels as well as the unidentified woman in the hotel remain the gold trinity. :jonny5:

100% The Rey Rivera case is so riveting to me, and that old man's story too is unsettling.

Not josh disappearing after leaving from a party to get d!ck. I really believe he got snatched tryna hook up

What happened to Josh was so good :jonny:.

The UFO one was also good. Way too many coincidences :mazen:

This show is irresponsible imo 

Why the producers of this have now constantly left out critical information in several episodes to make described cases more dramatically mysterious and sensationally eerie is beyond me

I watched the first 4 episodes so far, I'm doing it slowly since I have other stuff to watch.

The UFO episode (the second) was actually the most interesting to me so far, maybe because I like the argument.

Just a consideration, the other cases in general (1,3,4) sure were interesting and need attention but feel to me ordinary murder-disappearing cases that can be dealed on classic tv programs that air weekly with those kind of cases, my point is that since this has only few episodes, they should be more intriguing-creepy mysteries, we'll see the rest, overall in general it remains very enjoyable.

11 hours ago, Chemist said:

The UFO one was also good. Way too many coincidences :mazen:

Do you mean the second one?

On 11/19/2022 at 3:13 AM, X~MoviePoP said:

But wut about tiffanys clothes, her body being cut before the train hits and her shoes being so far away? It seems like she was still killed/stripped before being hit bt the train 

From how they presented the facts it seemed also to me that she was clearly being killed before being hit by the train, the shoes being found so far away from the rail, no significative cuts-bruises on her feet (that she would have had if she would have walked because of stones), however I didn't check for other facts about this story.

2 hours ago, mdnazn said:

This show is irresponsible imo 

Why the producers of this have now constantly left out critical information in several episodes to make described cases more dramatically mysterious and sensationally eerie is beyond me

Which ones are you talking about?

Hope this is renewed for 3 more seasons :gaycat5: 

Watched the Josh episode out of curiosity and it was really good, creepy story.

MadonnasBoyfriend

But I want the mysteries to be solved at the end. Not to be left with unanswered questions :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.