• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theweekend

• Stepfon

• FOCK

• Protocol

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like this topic is made every week lmao Nobody cares what comes out this lady's mouth love.

she looks gorgeous with that hair.

and barbz: she is correct. clamp your tongue :wink:

AB is very wishy washy but she made points. 

At this point I doubt anyone would care enough to engage with Azealia's irrelevant ass.

She's just another troll on the internet at this point.

She’s pretty when she’s lying. :heart:

Are we done pretending that these girls are infants and don’t have personal autonomy & make their own moves & decisions? You’re in fact, undermining them by acting like they don’t have agency & are under some spell. It’s really weird, like they actually believe Nicki has some magical, mind control powers. 

Are we done ignoring that maybe the girls have caught on to the fact they’re out here writing, recording and busting their asses to break by taking opportunities, all for a girl who doesn’t know the difference between “too”, “to” & “two” to get the industry boost & backing? Because the truth is, she is their blocker, not Nicki. There will never be another Nicki. There for sure are a whole lotta girls that can do what Cardi does & do it better.

Does Azealia think she can delete the internet & the receipts of her dragging that girl to hell & back can’t be pulled up in 0.3 seconds?

Love this hair on her delusion head. Perform at the home depot, Queen of rap. :heart:

Not her screaming this out in Home Depot. The straight locals are shook and I know that :bibliahh:

edit: I have to say, she looks stunning here

Edited by CottageHore

I can't stop picturing her walking in home depot in third person pov and it's sending me :rip:

Edited by SOSOxoxo

Her yelling by herself about female rap beef in a Florida Home Depot is taking me out. She’s so unserious :deadbanana4:

On a side note, she looks gorgeous here.

imagine being a granny shopping for cactus fertilizer and AB comes swooping by screaming “***** ass *****!” :deadbanana2:

Only facts

Talented legend only speaks FACTS. The fact that she don't give a f_ck about spewing this at a Home Depot. :rip:

She needs to shut up and put New Bottega on Spotify :biblio:

Home Depot is the perfect place to find a trash can. 

she looks very pretty

40 minutes ago, FOCK said:

She’s pretty when she’s lying. :heart:

Are we done pretending that these girls are infants and don’t have personal autonomy & make their own moves & decisions? You’re in fact, undermining them by acting like they don’t have agency & are under some spell. It’s really weird, like they actually believe Nicki has some magical, mind control powers. 

Are we done ignoring that maybe the girls have caught on to the fact they’re out here writing, recording and busting their asses to break by taking opportunities, all for a girl who doesn’t know the difference between “too”, “to” & “two” to get the industry boost & backing? Because the truth is, she is their blocker, not Nicki. There will never be another Nicki. There for sure are a whole lotta girls that can do what Cardi does & do it better.

Does Azealia think she can delete the internet & the receipts of her dragging that girl to hell & back can’t be pulled up in 0.3 seconds?

Love this hair on her delusion head. Perform at the home depot, Queen of rap. :heart:

“There are a whole lot of girls that can do what Cardi does and do it better” Are you all supporting and streaming the music the ladies drop? If “making” another Cardi is so easy, how come the other labels cannot do it? Also, :deadbanana2: at the “industry boost and backing” when Nicki came in the game with BOTH (she deserved it, BTW). These girls are getting more attention for their Twitter beefs with Cardi than the music and most of them have been doing it longer than Cardi, whew, maybe I see why the girls are MAD. 

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

“There are a whole lot of girls that can do what Cardi does and do it better” Are you all supporting and streaming the music the ladies drop? If “making” another Cardi is so easy, how come the other labels cannot do it? Also, :deadbanana2: at the “industry boost and backing” when Nicki came in the game with BOTH (she deserved it, BTW). These girls are getting more attention for their Twitter beefs with Cardi than the music and most of them have been doing it longer than Cardi, whew, maybe I see why the girls are MAD. 

Take it up with your girl then. This is the standard she set. 

One minute y’all wanna claim “Cardi opened doors & now all these girls are thriving”, the next you want to clown them & say they’ll never make it or amount to more than beef (ironically, reality tv beef being the foundations of  Cardi’s career). So which is it? 

Self-Proclaimed Queen of Rap needs to drop another Album instead of going on these random rants :jonny:

Not her saying this in Home Depot the people shopping there being subjugated to her opinion :bibliahh:

Edited by FightDragonsWithMe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.