Khloe Kardashian deletes pic after being called for butchering her waist/wall

MotoPapi

The poor wall bending out of nowhere. 

The super tiny waist that does not match the rest of her proportions…

Edited by MotoPapi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fanta

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• brooklyndaddy

• MotoPapi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That girl just wants to feel good about the way she looks. It’s sad that people feel the need to comment negative stuff on her posts when she’s openly admitted to having body image issues.

4 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

:rip:

The one on the left arm :skull:

3 minutes ago, Jaay said:

That girl just wants to feel good about the way she looks. It’s sad that people feel the need to comment negative stuff on her posts when she’s openly admitted to having body image issues.

Part of me agrees, but part of me also holds her accountable as a mega celebrity for (carelessly) normalizing this stuff to young girls. The waist and proportions are not just unrealistic... they are literally unreal :rip: Contributing to this kind of toxic culture isn't exactly helping anyone. 

Yikes. :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Part of me agrees, but part of me also holds her accountable as a mega celebrity for (carelessly) normalizing this stuff to young girls. The waist and proportions are not just unrealistic... they are literally unreal :rip: Contributing to this kind of toxic culture isn't exactly helping anyone. 

I get that. But part of the reason she’s even thinking about looks real to *anyone* over the age of 16 is because of what she’s expressed about how she feels about herself.

I don’t even look at her photos that hard to notice (I don’t follow her either) but I just think it’s so weird that people take out their own insecurities on her. Like actually who even gives a ****?

MadonnasBoyfriend

She's very skinny right now and looks like she ls at her peak. You shouldn't have made this BODY SHAMING thread. 

Not sure why she feels the need to do this. She’s already very skinny if you see random paparazzi pictures. Love her regardless

2 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

She's very skinny right now and looks like she ls at her peak. You shouldn't have made this BODY SHAMING thread. 

How is this body shaming when that’s not her actual body? :rip:

3 minutes ago, Jaay said:

I get that. But part of the reason she’s even thinking about looks real to *anyone* over the age of 16 is because of what she’s expressed about how she feels about herself.

I don’t even look at her photos that hard to notice (I don’t follow her either) but I just think it’s so weird that people take out their own insecurities on her. Like actually who even gives a ****?

She does hold responsibility though. Do I care personally? Not really. But the point is that social media and celebrity media in general directly influences the public and these body types she *tries* to pass off as her own are literally unattainable and unhealthy to promote. 

MadonnasBoyfriend
3 minutes ago, Sazare said:

How is this body shaming when that’s not her actual body? :rip:

Body parts and what size they are mentioned in the op. Not sure what you're doing. No need to respond if you're gonna say something silly like khloé Kardashian doesn't have a body. Like what she lives in the air body less? Lmao

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

6 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Body parts and what size they are mentioned in the op. Not sure what you're doing. No need to respond if you're gonna say something silly like khloé Kardashian doesn't have a body. Like what she lives in the air body less? Lmao

You know very well that they are talking about her EDITED body. A body should't be shamed if it is... real. It IS however shameful to edit your body and promote it as a mega celebrity knowing you hold influence over millions of young girls.

25 minutes ago, Jaay said:

Pointing out the photoshop applied to her pics is not 'commenting negative stuff'. Also, I know it's kind of her work, but being on social media uploading pics where she has to change the way she actually looks it's not gonna help her. She needs a break from all the toxicity in order to actually feel good with herself.

Edited by BrokenMachine

This is such an obvious attempt of going viral, it’s sad. 

Usually their attempts seem somewhat organic. 

53 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

So she’s at her peak but horribly over-editing all her photos? Alright sis. :bibliahh:

Edited by Fanta

gay men bashing a woman’s body is late 

This has to be for publicity 

MadonnasBoyfriend
14 minutes ago, Fanta said:

So she’s at her peak but horribly over-editing all her photos? Alright sis. :bibliahh:

I watched the new episode of Kardashians last night and she really looked so skinny and perfect. If you saw it you'd know what I mean 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.