Gigi to Kanye: "You're a bully and a joke” / Kanye respond and Khloé attacks

C-Amber

1 hour ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Kim is only half white. Her father Robert Kardashian is Armenian sweetie. 

Armenia is a country in Europe :rip:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saintlor

• State of Grace.

• C-Amber

• BOOMBAYAH

14 hours ago, Protocol said:

Gigi Hadid’s job is to be a human clothes hanger. She is to be seen not heard. No one needs her opinion on anything.

And what is your job? Being stupid on the internet?

Gigi is great for this. Kanye is a joke and an embarrassment :clap3:

I’m a fan of hers now. 

8 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

She is PALESTINIAN and she said that she won't stop talking about the oppression that PALESTINIANS there face. Do you want her to disown her roots? Not talk about the ongoing genocide and apartheid there? :deadbanana4: The way you think she's doing this to "gain public sympathy" is messed up.

7 hours ago, Saintlor said:

Zendaya looks half black and people see Zendaya as that. Nobody could mistake Zendaya as a white woman.

Society views Bella as a white woman

gigi-bella-2013-04.jpg
Nobody is looking at this and seeing 2 Arab girls (especially if they weren’t told)

Kim Kardashian is half white but in no way would she be seen as a white woman 

6 hours ago, C-Amber said:

Since when claiming to be Palestinian give anyone good pass or good attention in this world and industry? Never. In fact it's give the opposite, more and more attacking and hating on anyone defending the country, even been kicked out from the industry slowly. 

+ you clearly no nothing about Arab women, idk what though on your mind about them (probably something racist asf) but many Arab women in middle East are look alike from Bella, many have colored eyes, and you can find them in all kind of skin colors. So stfu about Arab women when you know nothing about them, I'm literally an Arab women with full Arab family and know more than you'll even know about my own culture and people. 

7 hours ago, bad guy said:

We aren't talking about Gigi. We're talking about Bella who naturally looked like an Arab woman before her nose job. 

TSQO4JVSWNH6ZOVZWEXUJ22VHY.jpg

Their brother also looks like an Arab man. Gigi is the only one that looks like her mother, but that's beside the point. They are Palestinian. And growing up in LA I've seen plenty of girls that look like that Bella/Gigi pic you posted who are fully Persian or Turkish so I don't get why you're trying to erase their identity here :deadbanana:

And if you think people don't see Kim K as a white woman...:deadbanana:

Bella publicly identified as a white woman until maybe 2017/2018:

Emntv0_XUAEi8Zg.jpg
image.jpeg?w=700&strip=all&quality=80
EagnKIXXQAEUkbX.jpg

3 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Emntv0_XUAEi8Zg.jpg
EagnKIXXQAEUkbX.jpg

Thanks for coming with the receipts sis 

Stans are absolutely insane (and disrespectful to POC's struggles) constantly bragging that white/passing people are racially oppressed

And I hate how stans use "my fave is an Arab woman" as some kind of bragging / stan war receipt :rip:  

The #1 person in the fashion industry at any time has never not been a white woman, and for people to say Bella has broken that cycle is absolutely insane :deadbanana2:

Majority of non-white models are only modelling because the industry was pressurised/forced to be more inclusive, not because the industry wanted to include people. And still to this day, they will never be able to reach the heights that white(passing) girls like Bella do.

Edited by Saintlor

So now Bella and Gigi aren’t Palestinian and shouldn’t claim to be because they don’t *look* it :rip:

Some of y’all really need to leave this conversation because you know nothing about what it’s like growing up as an Arab let alone a Palestinian in the USA. As someone who is Palestinian and has lighter skin than your typical Arab, I wasn’t immune to not being racially attacked anyways because people knew where I was from. My name literally screamed out Arab. I had to give myself a nickname cause the moment anyone heard my actual name, I’d get asked where I’m from and the moment I’d tell them I’d get told things like “Oh where’s that?” Or “oh how nice! I have friends from Pakistan too.” 

I was called a sand n*gger growing up, told to go back to my own country amongst other things. I looked up to people who had white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes and at times yes called myself white because I felt like I didn’t fit in anywhere else. I wasn’t black, wasn’t Latino, Hispanic, Asian etc so I considered myself white. But the reality is that I’m not white. 

It wasn’t until 5-6 years ago were I started to feel more comfortable about my culture and my roots and felt more comfortable in claiming my Palestinian heritage because for the longest time, talking about Palestine was seen as a taboo as if you were anti-Semitic for doing so especially in the US. Add to all that I mentioned above and it was just easier to give myself a white person nick name and try to pass myself off as something I wasn’t. 

Granted both of my parents are Palestinian whereas Bella and Gigi have a white mother. So if you want to get technical about it all then you could say they’re half white but to completely erase their Palestinian lineage because of how they look to you when Pre-nose job Bella literally looks like your typical Arab woman…heck even with the nose job her cheek bones and eyes (almond shaped) are those seen in your typical Arab woman is something else and y’all are really showing yourselves. Especially that one user claiming Bella is as Palestinian as Halsey is black…you’ve gotta be kidding me :rip:

Edited by Nova_23

4 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Emntv0_XUAEi8Zg.jpg
EagnKIXXQAEUkbX.jpg

That's literally prove nothing..... bringing 2012 tweets when she was 15/16 as proof of what? Y'all can't delete origins and facts, she's half white and half Arab, she was never fully white, not in 2012 and not now.

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

Thanks for coming with the receipts sis 

Stans are absolutely insane (and disrespectful to POC's struggles) constantly bragging that white/passing people are racially oppressed

And I hate how stans use "my fave is an Arab woman" as some kind of bragging / stan war receipt :rip:  

The #1 person in the fashion industry at any time has never not been a white woman, and for people to say Bella has broken that cycle is absolutely insane :deadbanana2:

Majority of non-white models are only modelling because the industry was pressurised/forced to be more inclusive, not because the industry wanted to include people. And still to this day, they will never be able to reach the heights that white(passing) girls like Bella do.

Where did I talk about struggling of POC or said they didn't have it hard? Nice way twisting everything. I'm taking facts only, those sisters are half white, with full Arabian father, yall say them claiming to be Palestinian is just for attention and trend is completely wrong, as this industry literally end the careers whoever talked good about Palestine, Bella already lost many of her sponsors just because she defended her people struggling. So keep that bullshit about people using Palestine struggling for good attention. 

4 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Where did I talk about struggling of POC or said they didn't have it hard? Nice way twisting everything. I'm taking facts only, those sisters are half white, with full Arabian father, yall say them claiming to be Palestinian is just for attention and trend is completely wrong, as this industry literally end the careers whoever talked good about Palestine, Bella already lost many of her sponsors just because she defended her people struggling. So keep that bullshit about people using Palestine struggling for good attention. 

Who said I was talking about you?

and

this industry literally end the careers whoever talked good about Palestine

Bella is the most in demand model in the entire world, no? So how did the industry end her career? She also failed to name any brand that boycotted her, so her claims have no base considering every brand is working with her.

Edited by Saintlor

47 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

So now Bella and Gigi aren’t Palestinian and shouldn’t claim to be because they don’t *look* it :rip:

Some of y’all really need to leave this conversation because you know nothing about what it’s like growing up as an Arab let alone a Palestinian in the USA. As someone who is Palestinian and has lighter skin than your typical Arab, I wasn’t immune to not being racially attacked anyways because people knew where I was from. My name literally screamed out Arab. I had to give myself a nickname cause the moment anyone heard my actual name, I’d get asked where I’m from and the moment I’d tell them I’d get told things like “Oh where’s that?” Or “oh how nice! I have friends from Pakistan too.” 

I was called a sand n*gger growing up, told to go back to my own country amongst other things. I looked up to people who had white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes and at times yes called myself white because I felt like I didn’t fit in anywhere else. I wasn’t black, wasn’t Latino, Hispanic, Asian etc so I considered myself white. But the reality is that I’m not white. 

It wasn’t until 5-6 years ago were I started to feel more comfortable about my culture and my roots and felt more comfortable in claiming my Palestinian heritage because for the longest time, talking about Palestine was seen as a taboo as if you were anti-Semitic for doing so especially in the US. Add to all that I mentioned above and it was just easier to give myself a white person nick name and try to pass myself off as something I wasn’t. 

Granted both of my parents are Palestinian whereas Bella and Gigi have a white mother. So if you want to get technical about it all then you could say they’re half white but to completely erase their Palestinian lineage because of how they look to you when Pre-nose job Bella literally looks like your typical Arab woman…heck even with the nose job her cheek bones and eyes (almond shaped) are those seen in your typical Arab woman is something else and y’all are really showing yourselves. Especially that one user claiming Bella is as Palestinian as Halsey is black…you’ve gotta be kidding me :rip:

:clap3:

1 minute ago, Saintlor said:

Who said I was talking about you?

and

Bella is the most in demand model in the entire world, no? So how did the industry end her career? She also failed to name any brand that boycotted her, so her claims have no base considering every brand is working with her.

Are you Arab? Have any Arab parents?

4 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Emntv0_XUAEi8Zg.jpg
EagnKIXXQAEUkbX.jpg

She was literally 16 here :skull: I don't understand why people keep erasing and denying her Palestinian roots.

It is SO common for arab kids who are born and raised in western countries to grow up like this. Bella herself talked last month about wishing that she grew up in a muslim household with her Palestinian father so that she could know a lot more about her culture.

51 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

THANK YOU :clap3:

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

She was literally 16 here :skull: I don't understand why people keep erasing and denying her Palestinian roots.

It is SO common for arab kids who are born and raised in western countries to grow up like this. Bella herself talked last month about wishing that she grew up in a muslim household with her Palestinian father so that she could know a lot more about her culture.

I find it hard to believe that a white-passing girl, who has bragged about being white, had plastic surgery to be even whiter than she already was, was born and raised in Beverly Hills and doesn't date any Palestinian men and mostly only dates white American men... wishes she grew up in a Muslim household 

Edited by Saintlor

Just now, Saintlor said:

I find it hard to believe that a white-passing girl, who has bragged about being white, was born and raised in Beverly Hills and doesn't date any Palestinian men and mostly only dates white American men wishes she grew up in a Muslim household 

Girl I'm done entertaining your hating ass. If you are not arab stay out of it and stop with the mental gymnastics. It doesn't matter where they were born/raised. They are Palestinian.

5 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Are you Arab? Have any Arab parents?

If you truly are Arab then I can't believe you're defending the Hadids so heavily when nobody who looks Arab is successful in the industry. I can't believe you're that dense that you can't see that they're successful because they look white and because white fans can see themselves in them.

Many white people on social media say they wish they looked like Bella and wish they were Bella, they wouldn't say this if she didn't look white and they didn't see her as white. 

1 minute ago, Saintlor said:

If you truly are Arab then I can't believe you're defending the Hadids so heavily when nobody who looks Arab is successful in the industry. I can't believe you're that dense that you can't see that they're successful because they look white and because white fans can see themselves in them.

Many white people on social media say they wish they looked like Bella and wish they were Bella, they wouldn't say this if she didn't look white and they didn't see her as white. 

That doesn‘t make her less half-arab, that doesn’t mean that OTHER white people won’t despise her for being mixed race and be racist towards her. You’re a whole ass clown. You’re gaslighting someone else’s racial experience based on what you see on your social media bubble. You’re not even part of such community and you’re gaslighting another poster that is. You’re just a nobody with projections dressing them as facts. Only in your tiny head Bella can’t see herself as both white and arab, since that’s exactly what she is, and depending on her circles she will be read differently. 

And bringing colorism (a real issue in the arab community) to deny someone else’s background is a new low even for you. Know your place! You have no space in such conversations

Edited by liquiddiamonds

people are still discussing if gigi hadid is white? :ahh:

30 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

When I was 16 I knew I was a black boy :deadbanana4: what’s your point here?

I wouldn’t think saying that a white passing person (a POC who appears white) navigates life as a white person (I.e. having the privileges of a white person) is controversial, but alas. 

3 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

When I was 16 I knew I was a black boy :deadbanana4: what’s your point here?

:dies: 

Best reply in this thread 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.