Chloe Bailey become Pepsi Spokesperson

rac7d

This is what I like to see! :clap3:

Wow, usually the Pepsi endorsement deal is reserved for the most iconic and successful entertainers of their time (MJ, Britney, Beyonce). I feel like Chloe books all the top tier deals and appearances... but where is the success to match?

Ricky Wilson
1 minute ago, PoisonPill said:

Wow, usually the Pepsi endorsement deal is reserved for the most iconic and successful entertainers of their time (MJ, Britney, Beyonce). I feel like Chloe books all the top tier deals and appearances... but where is the success to match?

Smoke % mirrors PR/payola just like her mentor I think

20 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

well her mentor has connections :giraffe:

21 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Smoke % mirrors PR/payola just like her mentor I think

Her mentor has sold over 200 million records and is still relevant 25 years after she first charted. What have you ever achieved in your life by comparison? 

Chloe is so pretty it kills me :jonny5:

And talented too. 

But this cover :deadbanana:

28 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Stars have always been made this way, you're just now too old to fall for it. Brit/Bey/Pink were also PUSHED onto us early in their careers.

That's how it works, Pepsi deals arent what they were in the 90s/00s, this is good for her now.

Not like she is covering TIME magazine, even though she could as a rising star, SZA is currently.

AHHHHHHHHHH GET IT MISS BAILEYYYYYYYY

I don't know what I just watched :deadbanana:

But get that coin, I guess.

the industry payola for this girl :gaycat7: we literally see her tragic performances at every award show, shes at every celebrity event, now shes doing the Pepsi commercial? :oh:

Pepsi ambassadors used to be highly influential superstars like MJ and Britney Spears. This girl cant even chart and gets her debut album shelved :rip:

14 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Stars have always been made this way, you're just now too old to fall for it. Brit/Bey/Pink were also PUSHED onto us early in their careers.

The difference is that Brit and Bey at least had a hit or smash debut single? Chloe doesn't even have a hit and literally none of her singles / collabs of this year made any noise despite being performed at every award show possible. The gunna collab underperformed, the calvin / normani collab underperformed, the sleep with me single made no noise despite having a huge video and being hyped for half a year. that surprise song didnt do anything. this girl really just isnt lucky. she doesnt have the starpower of a britney and comes across like some gimmick tbh.  the industry is really just tossing her around it seems, in hopes of her eventually happening - but i dont see it. 

1 hour ago, PoisonPill said:

She’s Beyoncé’s protégé & signed to her label come on girl use your brain. :mummy:

The fumes in here over a Pepsi commercial. :bibliahh:

Edited by Fanta

21 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The difference is that Brit and Bey at least had a hit or smash debut single? Chloe doesn't even have a hit and literally none of her singles / collabs of this year made any noise despite being performed at every award show possible. The gunna collab underperformed, the calvin / normani collab underperformed, the sleep with me single made no noise despite having a huge video and being hyped for half a year. that surprise song didnt do anything. this girl really just isnt lucky. she doesnt have the starpower of a britney and comes across like some gimmick tbh.  the industry is really just tossing her around it seems, in hopes of her eventually happening - but i dont see it. 

We don’t give a **** and neither does Pepsi. Next caller.

spacer.png

Pepsi is just letting anyone be a spokesperson. First Kendall now Chloe. 

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

That's how it works, Pepsi deals arent what they were in the 90s/00s, this is good for her now.

Not like she is covering TIME magazine, even though she could as a rising star, SZA is currently.

You're probably right that the prestige of a Pepsi endorsement isn't what it was. MJ, Britney and Beyonce all signed their deals after becoming bonafide superstars with huge hit songs/albums and mainstream success.

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

No girl has the star power anymore. She either gets lucky with a good song that resonates with audiences and takes advantage of that following up with bops.  Otherwise you take the hot male collaboration to get you out there.

gunna is in jail right now so nothing can be done about that. 

halle is also an actress and has been filming movies and a tv show, she ain’t just on Instagram. Her time will come between netting deals. Like 

this. Hulu, DoorDash trident and other

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

All true, but labels ruled music at the time, Parkwood/Bey realizes the end goal for Chloe is monetary gain and a stead career, she has both atm like you said.

The point of Pepsi deals and such is to get a greenlight to perform at big shows and grow your star, Bey is growing Chloes star without begging.

It's the way it SHOULD be done, girls shouldnt need to beg some sleazy dude or producer to get an award show slot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.