North Korea fires missile over Japan; nuclear alarms go off

TROPICUM

i hope a missile lands in the face of North Korea's president

According to CNN’s count, Tuesday’s launch marks North Korea’s 23rd missile launch this year, including both ballistic and cruise missiles.

:psyduck:

Idiots. I will curse them for life if they ever touch or put my favorite country in the world at risk. Mother effers.

Edited by Sharamee6

17 minutes ago, Sharamee6 said:

Idiots. I will curse them for life if they ever touch or put my favorite country in the world at risk. Mother effers.

:toofunny2:

What do you mean "believed?" Do they not know where their own air space begins? :deadbanana4:

They need to intercept these missiles and send them right back to n Korea 

I really wish there was a way to eviscerate the Kim family (even if they're not the ones where the total nexus of power lies) without it essentially becoming a coup.

My heart breaks for the way that evil <redacted> consistently provokes other countries, and, by extension, jeapordizes the already arduous-life-leading citizens. 

The "" defensive nukes "" become less and less defensive every day. 

Miss Kim must be fuming that Putin stole the world's attention and desperately tries to remind of herself :bibliahh:

Gaga releasing MTN's single cover artwork to distract from Britney's Criminal MV release teas. :deadbanana2:  Kim learned from the best. :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.