Kanye West: “White Lives Matter”

Click Clack

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

But how does “white lives matter” contest this or add any value to the ethnic group you’re seemingly so worried about getting fooled and exploited? Cause it doesn’t. It’s just an inflammatory statement meant to draw more attention to a narcissist like Kanye. You trying to find some deeper meaning where there is none is a sight to behold because you’re being exploited by “white lives matter” as a co-sign for some moral rectification against BLM, when in reality, Kanye just wants your attention and money. 

Like you’re aware of how these statements can be used to exploit people, and yet you allow yourself to be exploited by the one that actually has no grounded meaning :skull: This is the second post that has shown hypocrisy, and I’m trying to help ya out here so you don’t cause more embarrassment for yourself here.

We don't know why he is pulling this stunt, but I think it could be a way to tell people that ***** Live Matter is BS. So don't say it has no grounded meaning because it could to some people clearly.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Armani?

• Aristide

• anti-bitch

He wants white validation so bad.

Also, he's bipolar and refuses to take his meds ugh :rip:

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

This is ******* hilarious, because Kanye's a troll, and that's what this is. 

BLM is a scam at its core, anyway, so I don't know why everyone's so mad. Be mad about where your money went.

Black Lives Matter isn't a scam, what an uneducated comment.

Black Lives Matter as a concept raised awareness and has changed police reform all across the country. Get a grip.

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i mean, they do so :michael:

:clap3:

Of course the Trump supporter would take attention from a social movement in order to sell clothes :swan:

15 minutes ago, Damien M said:

He wants white validation so bad.

ur missing the point

12 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

ur missing the point

don't lecture me about race lol. WHO are you?

The way he's a literal living joke and has tarnished what was left of his legacy. 

I feel no pity whatsoever for him.

Just now, Damien M said:

you saying someone needs white validation is just a broad assumption. you dont know his intentions.

Can't believe this is the same man who said "Bush doesn't care about black people" ?

8 minutes ago, Damien M said:

:jonny5: 

Not ms click click sitting on my lip once again. Sweetie BLM as a statement is great. You will never hear me say anything bad about that. The organization however, is corrupt and uses the emotions of black people to seize billions in donations. The organization was invented by a white man. Have you not heard where that money from 2020 went when everyone was donating and signing petitions? Money laundring properties, "black creative expression institutions", which are literally $10M mansions with a jacuzzi in the hills. Its a scam. 

Kanye isnt the first celeb to denounce BLM as an organization and be critical about it. Im sure he is just using this symbolically to show his detest with the BLM movement. Like what has this really done for the community? 

The more outrage y'all display, the more attention he gets for this obvious bait for media attention and discuss. Just ignore him like the GP ignores his singles since like 2011 or whenever Rihanna did charity to record All Of The Lights for him.

giphy.gif

Anyhow, white Republican racists about to give even more money by buying this merch from a millionare West. Genious marketing, I'll say that.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Click Clack said:

:hoetenks: 

Yikes but not surprising 

wonder how her family feels about her 

controversy for the sake of it is so boring, he made 0 points but I guess certain edgy stans of his creamed their pants so it was good for something 

6 hours ago, Aristide said:

Honestly it's kind of nice seeing a celebrity being politically incorrect for once. I admire people who say the things society tells us not to say. That's where the real "statements" are

So you admire people who are white supremacists, got it.

6 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

its not necesarrily a counter statement to anything in this particular case is what im insinuating. hes just stating "white lives matter", i mean that all lives are important right.

So you then also agree straight people need pride parades too?

4 hours ago, Jack. said:

Unfortunately this forum couldn’t handle my very realistic opinion on this subject. 

It’s okay, I’m sure you can post it on your Stormfront profile, they’ll love what you have to say.

4 hours ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

This is ******* hilarious, because Kanye's a troll, and that's what this is. 

BLM is a scam at its core, anyway, so I don't know why everyone's so mad. Be mad about where your money went.

Whether you think BLM is a scam or not the sentiment behind it isnt and the people who support it do it for the right reasons. Co-opting a movement  and mocking it just to sell a cheap sweater is about as low as you can go. He really is demented. :ace: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.