Brazil presidential elections: Round 2 - Lula defeats Bolsonaro!! ??

Communion

LET'S GOOO :WAP: Brazil truly won!

I wish i can speak Portuguese cause Brazilian twitter must be so chaotic nnn

snMr1EG.gif

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4Real

• Chemist

• Gui Blackout

• Communion

19 minutes ago, Living To Tell said:

Disgusted, but not surprised. Brazilian americans are probably the most right-wing among the diaspora and Miami have always been a go-to spot for wealthy white brazilians living abroad. 

8 hours ago, Living To Tell said:

The Colombians living in Florida were also FUMING when Petro won :dies: they can stay in the US voting for republicans :michael:

So have any marauding groups of Bolsonaro stans stormed any government buildings yet?

On 10/31/2022 at 2:00 AM, Chemist said:

Almost all Latin America is leftwing now :fan:

America's big neocolonialism plans backfired spectacularly

Oh wow such a great achievement that all of Latin America's population is fleeing through a jungle:rip: Like, I am sorry but it's obvious, these Leftwing parties have brought nothing great to these countries but ofc let's just celebrate dictatorships :rip:

17 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Oh wow such a great achievement that all of Latin America's population is fleeing through a jungle:rip: Like, I am sorry but it's obvious, these Leftwing parties have brought nothing great to these countries but ofc let's just celebrate dictatorships :rip:

What a dishonest post :deadbanana2:

Get your facts straight:

1. Most people fleeing to the US come from Venezuela which is actually a dictatorship and not a democracy

2. Maduro doesn't represent the leftwing just as Hitler doesn't represent the rightwing. Stop with this nonsense lol

3. "brought nothing great to these countries" is simply false. Leftwing governments in Uruguay, Brazil, Bolivia, Ecuador have managed to lift millions of people out of poverty.

For example

•  Lula's first mandate reduced poverty in Brazil from 35% to 20% (He was president from 2003 to 2011) See below.
  • Uruguay is literally the most prosper latin american country thanks to decades of left wing policies,
  • etc, etc

Poverty and extreme poverty rates in Brazil (%) -1990-2015 | Download  Scientific Diagram

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

What a dishonest post :deadbanana2:

Get your facts straight:

1. Most people fleeing to the US come from Venezuela which is actually a dictatorship and not a democracy

2. Maduro doesn't represent the leftwing just as Hitler doesn't represent the rightwing. Stop with this nonsense lol

3. "brought nothing great to these countries" is simply false. Leftwing governments in Uruguay, Brazil, Bolivia, Ecuador have managed to lift millions of people out of poverty.

For example

•  Lula's first mandate reduced poverty in Brazil from 35% to 20% (He was president from 2003 to 2011) See below.
  • Uruguay is literally the most prosper latin american country thanks to decades of left wing policies,
  • etc, etc

Poverty and extreme poverty rates in Brazil (%) -1990-2015 | Download  Scientific Diagram

My post can't be dishonest when I am from Venezuela and I live there every single day. Also while you wanna blame Venezuelan's for the inmigration situation, the reality is most Venezuelan's went to other countries from the same regiom seeking a better life but your beloved countries ruled by leftwings parties aren't offering anything that's good enough, that's the reason they decided to go to the USA.

All the great things my country had to offer were built in a time where leftwing was nowhere to be seen and while Maduro doesn't represent the leftwing other countries ruled by leftwing parties don't care and applaud Maduro's dictatorship.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.