Ed Sheeran teases 'Subtract' & documentary, plans to tour until at least 2026

Feanor

56 minutes ago, Cocetti said:

He's soon running out of math symbols unless he's going for square root, pi etc :rip:

% ^ ! etc :dies:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tropez

• Feanor

• State of Grace.

• Nnnv

To be honest I really respect artists like him and Taylor that work their ass off, they never seem to stop and they seem to be constantly creating something.

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

Okay. So why don’t you go up there, write songs and perform them every day for a few years since it’s so easy? Where’s your hit album and your? 

It's rather audacious consider the similarities between he and Taylor Swift but people who thrive off of being negative for no reason will have a challenge with others success. Ed Sheeran continuing to thrive in his career will send many in a tailspin (for no good reason).

I think Ed and Taylor will have the highest grossing tours of all time in the end.

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

So you have no talent, and think it’s easy to even make music. No thank you for your uselessness. 

:deadbanana4:

39 minutes ago, Nnnv said:

“I’d rather be”… we have no doubt ..you are pushing 35 

The projection...I'm 24 and aging gracefully unlike the creature in the OP, but sure

ezgif-4-e2c1d4d9c5.thumb.gif.63efa38b9bc

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tropez said:

Okay. So why don’t you go up there, write songs and perform them every day for a few years since it’s so easy? Where’s your hit album and your? 

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

So you have no talent, and think it’s easy to even make music. No thank you for your uselessness. 

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

as if he was born to all of this

47 minutes ago, Nnnv said:

“I’d rather be”… we have no doubt ..you are pushing 35 

anime-girl.gif

Edited by Feanor

Are his shows even that physically demanding as pop girlie tours? If he can tour for 3 years then more power to him

michael-jackson.gif

One of the most boring tours I've ever attended.  I am still mourning for the money i paid 

Thank god the next day i went to Gaga 

You know that “give the gays everything they want” gif? Ed literally serves the negative copy of the film every time he opens his gob. :coffee:

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

I dont really care for him but anything that blocks Taylor is a win in my book.

Blocks her from… what exactly? Subtract is no threat to Midnights and his tour is no threat to her upcoming tour which will break attendance and gross records, so I guess the next year will be quite hard for you given this admittance.

Anyway, this isn’t surprising. He likes to tour for very, very long times (which isn’t shocking since his performances are low energy and budget - no shade lol, I assume it is very lucrative hence why he does hundreds of shows). Subtract is the album produced by and co-written with Aaron I assume? Any confirmation on this or is that something else? :rip: 

2 hours ago, Cocetti said:

He's soon running out of math symbols unless he's going for square root, pi etc :rip:

His dance album “!” is coming

4 straight years of touring??

57 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Anyway, this isn’t surprising. He likes to tour for very, very long times (which isn’t shocking since his performances are low energy and budget - no shade lol, I assume it is very lucrative hence why he does hundreds of shows). Subtract is the album produced by and co-written with Aaron I assume? Any confirmation on this or is that something else? :rip: 

But his last tour is literally the highest grossing of all time https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_concert_tours

And I guess this time he's aiming for a billion gross :rip:and I wouldn't underestimate his upcoming albums streams either. The US keeps resisting Ed's "charm" but globally he's a monster. Though maybe just maybe the GP will get tired of him at some point.

He has a chokehold on the music industry.

michael-jackson.gif

3 hours ago, Tropez said:

The fact that you have to compare Ed to a random ATRLer and not his peers says a lot.

He’s a mediocre artist who benefits immensely from being an ugly white straight man, there is nothing impressive or demanding about his terrible music and basic performances. 

I dont really care for him but anything that blocks him from being featured on another song with Taylor is a win in my book.

4 hours ago, Cocetti said:

If that means he’s retiring, perfect

Equals was so bad. Maybe that was his Loser and this will be Folklore.

Edited by Rocket0212

9 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm not a privileged white man and I have no interest in pursuing a music career, but thanks for your input

michael-jackson.gif

:loki:

I loved how he said he was going to take a step back and not be so present in the spotlight, but because the collaborations project didn’t fly off the shelves his ego can’t help but wanna be back on top again.

Touring until 2025 and missing a lot of the best years of being Dad just to hopefully get the highest grossing solo tour type record is absurd. 

9 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

The projection...I'm 24 and aging gracefully unlike the creature in the OP, but sure

ezgif-4-e2c1d4d9c5.thumb.gif.63efa38b9bc

If you were aging gracefully and this graceful you won’t fight to *** people on atrl about ed sheeran of all people.. the bar is low .. let’s just not embarrass you more