It girls Olivia and Addison eat in new pics

Luckitty

IT Girls? The only it girls of Hollywood are the Jenner sisters, the Hadid sisters and Hailey Bieber. There’s only 5. Imagine the general public saying “I want to be like adison Rae”

1 minute ago, SoExcited19 said:

IT Girls? The only it girls of Hollywood are the Jenner sisters, the Hadid sisters and Hailey Bieber. There’s only 5. Imagine the general public saying “I want to be like adison Rae”

hailey bieber? :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

:bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

:rofl: maybe that was too much but for sure the Jenner and Hadid sisters :rofl:

17 minutes ago, SoExcited19 said:

Imagine the general public saying "I want to be like the Jenners and Hailey Bieber" :rip: 

"I want to be like Olivia Rodrigo" is at least respectable

Omg she looks so young I relever her in Tron Legacy

18 minutes ago, SoExcited19 said:

:rofl: maybe that was too much but for sure the Jenner and Hadid sisters :rofl:

Kylie yes, but it has been while since I last heard about Kendall. I also haven't heard about Gigi outside the Di Caprio rumors

32 minutes ago, SoExcited19 said:

Imagine excluding Zendaya :deadbanana4:

OT: They ate

If instagram likes is still an indicator then Zendaya is the winner, even beating Kylie:bloo:

Olivia doesn't do good on social media, but they love her music

Edited by lauren198

53 minutes ago, SoExcited19 said:

Not Hailey Bieber I spit my drink out :deadbanana4: 

21 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Imagine excluding Zendaya :deadbanana4:

OMG TRUE! But Zendaya is more on that respectable actress side. She’s not out there with paparazzi catching her every outfit like the others. Which respectable actress is still way better at least I’d think.

49 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

:bibliahh:

49 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

Instagram + TikTok followers:

Bella Hadid - 55.2m + 6m = 61.2m

Hailey Bieber - 48.5m + 10.1m = 58.6m

Mrs. Bieber is def an IT girl and you will have to accept it

16 hours ago, SoExcited19 said:

This isn’t 2015 tf :priceless: they’re all past their popularity peaks.

and hailey Bieber was never an it girl.

Edited by JoJo

1 hour ago, SoExcited19 said:

Olivia Rodrigo for sure is though. I mean I don't even listen to her music and I think so.

if you want to be a singer you'd want to be olivia

if you want to be known because you're born into a famous family and date famous people, then i suppose you wanna be like those others

1 minute ago, fridayteenage said:

if you want to be a singer you'd want to be olivia

if you want to be known because you're born into a famous family and date famous people, then i suppose you wanna be like those others

The general public doesn’t know Olivia like that… Only the gays and gen z KINDA. No friend of mine mid 20’s knows about olivia like that.

2 hours ago, SoExcited19 said:

What the **** is this post lmaoooo :skeleton:

3 hours ago, SoExcited19 said:

Not even Hailey Bieber wants to be like Hailey Bieber. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.