Interview with the Vampire | Season 2 | Now airing!

Assassin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Lovett

• Assassin

• X~MoviePoP

Top Posters In This Topic

this past episode made me so sad :sad:…. Louis goes through so much suffer. He deserves happiness…. and that’s NOT Lestat

Claudia torturing Louis this past episode was delicious to watch.

3 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Claudia torturing Louis this past episode was delicious to watch.

I can’t wait for the finale, out of all the fantasy shows that came out recently HOTD, Rings Of Power, This show REALLY took me by surprise and ended up being my top show of 2022

That finale…so many emotions 

Spoiler

Louie has **** taste in men btw 

One thing you can say about Louis de Pointe du Lac…

God sis will ALWAYS be serving looks…

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

On EP4 and this show is ******* fantastic wtf :jonny5:

Just wait :jonny6:

2 hours ago, katara said:

So what happened to the blonde vampire and why are they indroducing that other black haired flying vampire?

Gurl watch the finale…

2 hours ago, Yog said:

Gurl watch the finale…

Sis I did. Ep 7 is the last right?

We know Lestat survived but what happened to him in all of those years? And why is Louis now associated with that other flying vampire?

2 hours ago, katara said:

Sis I did. Ep 7 is the last right?

We know Lestat survived but what happened to him in all of those years? And why is Louis now associated with that other flying vampire?

Don’t you just love cliffhangers ?? Lestat better come rescue ha because Louis new boo is very likely mind ******* him, armand has mind control powers 

23 minutes ago, Yog said:

Don’t you just love cliffhangers ?? Lestat better come rescue ha because Louis new boo is very likely mind ******* him, armand has mind control powers 

do you know this because of the book? I never read it so I dont know much about Armand :mandown:

36 minutes ago, dreampop said:

do you know this because of the book? I never read it so I dont know much about Armand :mandown:

Yes, I’ve read half of the books during high school and lost track, will definitely read them all now 

Absolutely excellent finale. The way they set up the ballroom scenes, the massacres,  and the final twists so well :jonny5: Truly the best new show of the year. 

Spoiler

Of course Louie would fall in love with Lestat again putting a wrench in Claudia's plan :toofunny3:

Of course Louie would find a way to revive Lestat by sending his body to the dump instead of burning him :toofunny3: Of course he would survive by eating rats :toofunny3:

Of course his houseboy Armad was a vampire all along even older than Lestat and his new lover :toofunny3:

Can't wait for Part 2 next year. 

8 hours ago, Hector said:

Absolutely excellent finale. The way they set up the ballroom scenes, the massacres,  and the final twists so well :jonny5: Truly the best new show of the year. 

Hide contents

Of course Louie would fall in love with Lestat again putting a wrench in Claudia's plan :toofunny3:

Of course Louie would find a way to revive Lestat by sending his body to the dump instead of burning him :toofunny3: Of course he would survive by eating rats :toofunny3:

Of course his houseboy Armad was a vampire all along even older than Lestat and his new lover :toofunny3:

Can't wait for Part 2 next year. 

Spoiler

Louis is an good ol fashion lover boy, It makes he never felt love from much people so when Lestat shows up his heart goes to him only, I mean their hearts echoes in sync to each other, sure it’s toxic but Lestat does pull an Buffy spike and changes for the better  

so are these some queer-o-sexuals or is just bromancey 

I am SHOOK. Best show of the year. :jonny4: I can't think of one thing that I didn't like about it. Acting, directing, writing, editing, music, cinematography, production design, costumes & makeup, etc. It's just the care, detail, and excellence of everything. :jonny5:

I haven't ready the books (i only know some details) but so I think I'll do it before S2. I really cannot wait. :duca: 

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

so are these some queer-o-sexuals or is just bromancey 

the former :gaycat5:

I need to watch this :duca: anyone know if it’s available in Latam?

• 3 months later...

More people need to watch this! It needs to be on a BIG streaming platform 

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.