Russia Annexes 4 Ukrainian Territories

greeneyedsoul

if this will get him to go away and stop the war, then let him play his little fantasy and we'll pretend like we agree with him. 

52 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

if this will get him to go away and stop the war, then let him play his little fantasy and we'll pretend like we agree with him. 

not going to happen. the reason why the war happened in the first place is because the world was allowing him to play his imperialistic fantasies with Crimea

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

During his speech, Putin talked about how gay satanists are ruining the world and how he is standing up for “human rights.” Literally went on a tirade about gay parents, there are only two genders, and then ranted about the evils of colonialism as he forcefully takes territory from Ukraine that his country doesn’t even fully control. Russia is essentially being run by a Qanon freak.

Firstly, his speech sounds very eerily similar to the talking points far right pundits in the West use, basically confirming Russian funding. Secondly, how are the gay tankies going to defend Russia on this one?! :biblionny:

This is quite scary. Gay people, and specifically white gay men, are really the first intersection of white supremacy and multiculturalism. Gay marriage is probably the most universally recognized recent global civil rights victory. 

Expect attacks on gay people to increase. 

I... Honestly don't know what to say. These are dark, scary times we live in and I really have this sinking feeling in my gut that now that this has happened, it's only going to spiral massively. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.