Russia Annexes 4 Ukrainian Territories

greeneyedsoul

The Russian president is continuing to defend what he is doing in Ukraine - the annexation of four areas of the country - saying they are Russian territory and blaming the West for trying to subdue Russia.

This speech – in St George’s Hall in the Kremlin - follows so-called "referendums" in Russian-held Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia regions. The West condemned them as shams held under gunpoint and what Putin has just announced is illegal under international law.

President Putin says he wants everyone in Kyiv and the West to hear that those in the Donbas region will become Russian citizens forever, he says. Kyiv authorities should "take this expression of will with great respect".

This is the only way to peace, he says, and Russia will protect its land with all means Russia has "to provide safe living for our people".

Russia will rebuild the ruins in towns and villages and develop infrastructure and health care and education.

Source: BBC

Донецьк, Луганськ, Запоріжжя, Херсон і Крим – це Україна – завжди і назавжди.

Путін - хуйло

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

This is the only way to peace, he says, and Russia will protect its land with all means Russia has "to provide safe living for our people".

Russia will rebuild the ruins in towns and villages and develop infrastructure and health care and education.

All that chaos, economic crash and murders over some villages in Eastern Europe :toofunny3: he wants to use this as a W because his true, actual intentions to stop NATO coming near Russia's borders took a big L :celestial5:

During his speech, Putin talked about how gay satanists are ruining the world and how he is standing up for “human rights.” Literally went on a tirade about gay parents, there are only two genders, and then ranted about the evils of colonialism as he forcefully takes territory from Ukraine that his country doesn’t even fully control. Russia is essentially being run by a Qanon freak.

Firstly, his speech sounds very eerily similar to the talking points far right pundits in the West use, basically confirming Russian funding. Secondly, how are the gay tankies going to defend Russia on this one?! :biblionny:

Just now, ZIVERT said:

During his speech, Putin talked about how gay satanists are ruining the world and how he is standing up for “human rights.” Literally went on a tirade about gay parents, there are only two genders, and then ranted about the evils of colonialism as he forcefully takes territory from Ukraine that his country doesn’t even fully control. Russia is essentially being run by a Qanon freak.

Firstly, his speech sounds very eerily similar to the talking points far right pundits in the West use, basically confirming Russian funding. Secondly, how are the gay tankies going to defend Russia on this one?! :biblionny:

OMFG :deadbanana2: there's always been eerie similarities between what the GOP calls "lgbt indoctrination" and Putin calls "gay propaganda"

but gay satanists? that's the new low

10 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

OMFG :deadbanana2: there's always been eerie similarities between what the GOP calls "lgbt indoctrination" and Putin calls "gay propaganda"

but gay satanists? that's the new low

He called Russia the leader of the global anti-colonial war against the West :deadbanana2: gaslighting ass mf

14 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Gay satanists?? wtf where does he get these ideas from? from some cult? 

I just declared Moscow my personal territory. And this declaration has the same value as Putin's :cm:

28 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Iran :coffee:

For a few days until the Islamist rulers are thrown in the Caspian sea :cm:

If anyone is curious about what that lunatic said in his speech, you can read this thread for anecdotes:

5 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

He called Russia the leader of the global anti-colonial war against the West :deadbanana2: gaslighting ass mf

He’s not gaslighting, cause he legit thinks he is saving lives and the hero. 

5 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I wonder what the millions of people still believing this **** in Russia will think once he's defeated and they're exposed to the truth. It'll be like Germans after the nazis lost :matty:

Can somebody take down this hideous motherfucker?

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I wonder what the millions of people still believing this **** in Russia will think once he's defeated and they're exposed to the truth. It'll be like Germans after the nazis lost :matty:

My family belongs to this part that believes in everything that Putin and Russian propaganda says :!ohno: it makes me so angry that they don't see the truth but I can't wait when this fucker will finally lose this war and my family (I hope) will see who the real villain was

They/them army Russia's biggest threat once again :clap3: Yes to denazification and yassification of Russia

All these regions are not even under russian full control and military forces of Ukraine continue step by step to liberate key cities in these regions. What will be next "I need to press the red button because they left me no choice" clownery level threats :clown:

I like the shopping mall 5 mins from my house. I declare it my place now. That's how it works, right? :deadbanana4: This man is so dangerous and I don't get how he hasn't been assasinated yet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.