• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• BlackJesus

• WyldChyld

• lola4789

31 minutes ago, dooart said:

RITUAL AND IN MY CITY ON STREAMING THIS IS HEAVENNNN :wanda:

I still don’t understand on a logical level why those aren’t available everywhere. I’ve always had access to them: https://streamable.com/a6dthn

The way im gonna ascend once i listen to bittersweet lossless with earphones :psyduck::ghostface:

7 minutes ago, Delirious said:

The way im gonna ascend once i listen to bittersweet lossless with earphones :psyduck::ghostface:

Not to be rude, but the album and its lossless version (CD and digital) have been available to buy for a practically a decade now. You’ve not had to wait this entire time for some random anniversary version to be graciously released, a lossless option has always been there as long as the song has existed: https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/album/the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-2-various-artists/0075679960641 

12 minutes ago, WyldChyld said:

Not to be rude, but the album and its lossless version (CD and digital) have been available to buy for a practically a decade now. You’ve not had to wait this entire time for some random anniversary version to be graciously released, a lossless option has always been there as long as the song has existed: https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/album/the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-2-various-artists/0075679960641 

Girl I aint gonna spend $15 to buy an entire album full of songs that I will never listen to just to listen to one song. Also never knew it existed so I guess thanks for letting me know :deadbanana:

And also, I prefer buying + streaming the music. I actually did have a lossless file ripped straight from vinyl or somewhere or whatnot from that sharemania forum but I ended up deleting it because when I listen to it, I want my stream to actually count. I know it's crazy but I have OCD with it.

is there going to be a physical version? would be cute to have an all in one package (even though I have Halcyon Days Deluxe already lmao)

also, Life Round Here and Tessellate should be on this but I guess getting the rights is annoying

14 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Does anyone know why Ellie has deleted the announcement tweets/insta posts?

Omg :rip: 

at least she still has the link on both bios :rip:

14 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Omg :rip: 

at least she still has the link on both bios :rip:

I’m gonna put forward three theories:

They’re delaying the anniversary celebration campaign to focus on the new single.

They’re updating the anniversary campaign to add more material to it.

They’re delaying the anniversary campaign until a simultaneous physical release can happen or be confirmed.

14 minutes ago, WyldChyld said:

I’m gonna put forward three theories:

They’re delaying the anniversary celebration campaign to focus on the new single.

They’re updating the anniversary campaign to add more material to it.

They’re delaying the anniversary campaign until a simultaneous physical release can happen or be confirmed.

Praying for the latter 

My first thoughts were that they saw the demand for physicals and have decided to postpone? Hmm. Odd!

• ATRL Moderator

They’re scraping the entirety of EG5 and tacking on just one new song to the Halcyon Deluxe to make it eligible for the 2024 Grammys 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

They’re scraping the entirety of EG5 and tacking on just one new song to the Halcyon Deluxe to make it eligible for the 2024 Grammys 

Here for this

5 hours ago, Cqmerqn said:

This *****….. if she cancels this I’ll be angry

Maybe her team wasn’t expecting so much hype for Halcyon Nights and felt that it would harm All By Myself?

1 minute ago, Cqmerqn said:

Maybe her team wasn’t expecting so much hype for Halcyon Nights and felt that it would harm All By Myself?

Scrap that, she just replied to me saying that she just disliked the promo!

Edited by Cqmerqn

1 hour ago, Cqmerqn said:

Scrap that, she just replied to me saying that she just disliked the promo!

what a dumb reason.... :deadbanana2:

She posted a new teaser with 18 bonus tracks (god knows from where she counts them)

57 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

She posted a new teaser with 18 bonus tracks (god knows from where she counts them)

It’ll no doubt be the Halcyon Days deluxe songs (14 of them) and the 3 OST songs + The Ending.

Edited by WyldChyld

57 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I'm guessing everything after I Need Your Love

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.