Christina Aguilera - "No Es Que Te Extrañe"

WalkAway

The song shoulda stayed as a ballad without all that beat change she did. 

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

Tea :chick3:

6 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Apparently the new EP is just this, plus an intro :priceless:

no way :skull:

Just now, Saint James said:

look at the album tracklist now :rip: it's atrocious

i can't believe it .. couldn't she put there a demo of muchachas or sth, this looks so empty

My queen pulling a Blackpink releasing an EP with 2 tracks ! :flame:

5 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

i can't believe it .. couldn't she put there a demo of muchachas or sth, this looks so empty

i'm still holding hope that there will be another droplet and perhaps a rearranging of the album. it doesn't feel like the era is finished. even the album art wasn't ready to come out when it did. but having 'intro' as the 2nd last track and this as the closer is just wild. it could at least be an outro like the video...

2 minutes ago, Saint James said:

i'm still holding hope that there will be another droplet and perhaps a rearranging of the album. it doesn't feel like the era is finished. even the album art wasn't ready to come out when it did. but having 'intro' as the 2nd last track and this as the closer is just wild. it could at least be an outro like the video...

i feel like she/ her team are so incompetent, they had all the time to plan it out and all they'd done was rushed the project and it clearly shows

6 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

NO. That's the best part of the song. :michael:

I thought it was just okay during my first listen but it's actually such a MOMENT! The beat change is crazy. Also, it's so good to hear her soft vocals on a guitar instrumental :heart:

Lmaoooo she gave ya'll a spoken word intro in broken spanish and 1 song and called it an EP???

Ngl...this is beautiful though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.