Angèle - Amour, Haine et Danger

Skestina

OH WOW this sounds like a bop and a half. she never disappoints. :jonny5:

Is it possible this is the lead for some extended / deluxe / la suite version of Nonante-Cinq?

This sounds more like something off of her debut :chick2: Seated! 

Edited by Billionaire

I think this will be part of a deluxe version of Nonante-Cinq

what's it for, sounds like a '95 deluxe tbh, i like it

Caltrask

i think this is a timed release at 00h00 france time, not sure tho.

Edited by SKESTU

Wrong thread :toofunny2:

But it is a bop!

Edited by rta1913
w

I really enjoy this. I think we are getting Nonante-Cinq La Suite in December or maybe it's a droplet.

They are really marketing for her US debut because I got so many ads for this. Sylvie is really putting in the work. She just sold out a date and added a second one in NYC which means demand for her here in the US is real. I hope she announces some more US dates soon and she basically confirmed that Nonante-Cinq Tour is getting a NA and European leg. I hope she adds an LA show because I do see her doing a GV venue like the El Rey, Shrine Expo Hall (Nonante-Cinq Tour's production is very tech savvy) or The Fonda because it's pretty much likely she's doing Coachella in the spring based on the touring dates. I think she will probably do the major markets like SF, LA and NYC kinda similar to Mika's tour. 

On 9/28/2022 at 5:11 PM, dooart said:

OH WOW this sounds like a bop and a half. she never disappoints. :jonny5:

Is it possible this is the lead for some extended / deluxe / la suite version of Nonante-Cinq?

On 9/28/2022 at 7:42 PM, Wii said:

Is this the new single?

So the Nonante-cinq era is done?

On 9/28/2022 at 8:23 PM, YellowRibbon said:

I think this will be part of a deluxe version of Nonante-Cinq

On 9/28/2022 at 8:52 PM, Joyride said:

this sounds so good, hope the rumours about the reissue and new merch is true

On 9/29/2022 at 9:36 AM, Frozen99 said:

what's it for, sounds like a '95 deluxe tbh, i like it

Caltrask

6 hours ago, Mellark said:

I really enjoy this. I think we are getting Nonante-Cinq La Suite in December or maybe it's a droplet.

They are really marketing for her US debut because I got so many ads for this. Sylvie is really putting in the work. She just sold out a date and added a second one in NYC which means demand for her here in the US is real. I hope she announces some more US dates soon and she basically confirmed that Nonante-Cinq Tour is getting a NA and European leg. I hope she adds an LA show because I do see her doing a GV venue like the El Rey, Shrine Expo Hall (Nonante-Cinq Tour's production is very tech savvy) or The Fonda because it's pretty much likely she's doing Coachella in the spring based on the touring dates. I think she will probably do the major markets like SF, LA and NYC kinda similar to Mika's tour. 

Not sure if someone has mentioned it, but it was already added to Nonante-Cinq on Spotify as Track 14 :rip: so I am not sure if we are getting a deluxe at all. According to Spotify this new "version" of the album was out on Sep 28.

16 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Not sure if someone has mentioned it, but it was already added to Nonante-Cinq on Spotify as Track 14 :rip: so I am not sure if we are getting a deluxe at all. According to Spotify this new "version" of the album was out on Sep 28.

hills-staringd1szj.gif

49 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

disappointing

hills-staringd1szj.gif

Enters at #82 on French charts :/

1 minute ago, Flocon said:

Enters at #82 on French charts :/

part of me thinks she should've waited a little bit and come out with stronger material, not sure if getting stuck in the N-C era was a good idea.

She should've gone with Solo or Plus de Sens.

But, they have started to playlist the song, it's Back on the Top 100 on Spotify France these days.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.