Russia requests UN Security Council meeting for Friday about the pipeline explosions

anti-bitch

1 minute ago, anti-***** said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Russia and the CCP make sure that they have undercover people in all possible forums, even here.

Classic anti-intellectual behavior. Everyone who doesn’t buy into the narrative is RUsSiAn bOT cCP sHiLl.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Gov Hooka

• KillingYourCareer

• AlanRickman1946

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

Calm down you Russia deranged buffoons. I posted the wrong tweet.

https://twitter.com/lowkey0nline/status/1574860590572621824?s=46&t=Tzi6VyFMX1Ar_uzjGmndxA

Just because one Polish person says it doesn't mean it's true. Again it seems impossible that the US would do something that hurts Germany the most right now. Russia has much more of a motive to hurt them after the sanctions.

4 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

https://twitter.com/lowkey0nline/status/1574860590572621824?s=46&t=Tzi6VyFMX1Ar_uzjGmndxA

How does the source become any more reliable when it's a FORMER Polish MP? :dies:

3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

I'm a Russia deranged buffoon for...questioning the authenticity of information being posted? :confused: I thought you guys were all about that?

Anyway! I know about the Polish guy tweet. I'd recommend you look into his political affiliations, since you seem to like....implications.

Let's see how the investigation goes down.

4 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Russia and the CCP make sure that they have undercover people in all possible forums, even here.

No need for that. They can always count on a bunch of people being organically dumb contrarians.

1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

Classic anti-intellectual behavior. Everyone who doesn’t buy into the narrative is RUsSiAn bOT cCP sHiLl.

Calling people names certainly isn't intellectual. We just have to think that who has the biggest motive to hurt Europe right now and that's Russia.

3 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Just because one Polish person says it doesn't mean it's true. Again it seems impossible that the US would do something that hurts Germany the most right now. Russia has much more of a motive to hurt them after the sanctions.

US state department officials are on the record openly stating they would ensure Nord Stream 2 pipeline would not go into effect regardless of the Ukraine invasion PRIOR to the start of the war. 

48 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

actually looking at the delusion of some of y’all to think that Russia would sabotage the only economic weapon they have against Europe. 

there is a polish politician thanking the US for sabotaging the gas pipeline. 

Your non satire source has later confirmed that he was in fact blaming this on Russia

Just now, Gov Hooka said:

US state department officials are on the record openly stating they would ensure Nord Stream 2 pipeline would not go into effect regardless of the Ukraine invasion PRIOR to the start of the war. 

But nothing about NS1. Again, I know the US has been malicious in the past but there's starting to be accountability regarding it. The Russians have never shown any kind of remorse or accountability for all the evil that they have put on this Earth. The pipelines were not running at the moment, so sabotaging them only hurts Germany in the sense that they would have wanted to get more gas until Russia stopped with NS1 recently. Putin just has no reason to care about the pipelines anymore. There's no going back.

The fact that in every thread there's always "but the USA". We get it ok, the USA is one if not the most evil nation in the world, but please why would they do this. Europe already increased the purchases of gas from the USA, the pipelines were unused and this would only hurt if anything an ally against their second biggest rival :skull:

More than anything it disgusts me the complete and utter no remorse for nature and the consequences of these actions. And then users here question why europeans have a hard time feeling any sympathy for russians :rip:

It’s the US that did this. Russia only loses a leverage by having this pipeline completely destroyed. Having the pipeline functioning while not flowing any gas is more leverage because it gives the false hope that one day the gas can run through if “Europe concedes”. That’s Russia’s mentality surrounding the pipeline. But by destroying it you remove all leverage because now they can’t use it to gain any concessions or for blackmail.

Plus Biden literally said they’d get this pipeline shut down at ALL COSTS “one way or another”. He literally promised it on tv couple months ago and smiled sinisterly after saying it. It’s too obvious at this point lol.

Russia is trash regardless but this move was a strategic one clearly done by the US to separate Europe completely from Russia (especially Germany which has been holding back supporting Ukraine at full scale largely because of this pipelines existence). 

Edited by IBeMe

Germany already confirmed that NS2 was done and dusted forever back in February, and Russia shut off all deliveries through NS1 themselves. Soooo how exactly would the USA benefit from conducting this sabotage? People don't really think logically anymore 

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

Germany already confirmed that NS2 was done and dusted forever back in February, and Russia shut off all deliveries through NS1 themselves. Soooo how exactly would the USA benefit from conducting this sabotage? People don't really think logically anymore 

That kind of infrastructure is meant to least decades. It could've been switched on by a button, now God knows when it will be repaired.

3 hours ago, anti-***** said:

We can recognize USA's atrocities and still see that Russia is a threat to the safety of Europe right here and right now.

Except you clearly don’t. The Iraq invasion was completely and totally above board with Europe who didn’t make a single move to sanction the US for their illegal incursions. Really ******* rich coming from y’all. Apparently imperialism is only bad when Russia does it :ahh: 

3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

The people in here buying into Russian propaganda :rip:

At this point, it can't even be just worms for brains. It's giving nematodes for brains :skull: 

9 hours ago, Bicassie said:

I’m not pro-Russia at all and HATE Putin and this entire war but I honestly would see America carry out something shady like this as a false flag attack… :lakitu:

This is definitely either Russia or America’s doing…

it doesn't make sense for russia to be doing this...for it to be bombed the day the pipeline from poland to norway goes online is such a coincidence. like how does russia benefit from bombing the pipeline?

7 hours ago, IBeMe said:

It’s the US that did this. Russia only loses a leverage by having this pipeline completely destroyed. Having the pipeline functioning while not flowing any gas is more leverage because it gives the false hope that one day the gas can run through if “Europe concedes”. That’s Russia’s mentality surrounding the pipeline. But by destroying it you remove all leverage because now they can’t use it to gain any concessions or for blackmail.

Plus Biden literally said they’d get this pipeline shut down at ALL COSTS “one way or another”. He literally promised it on tv couple months ago and smiled sinisterly after saying it. It’s too obvious at this point lol.

Russia is trash regardless but this move was a strategic one clearly done by the US to separate Europe completely from Russia (especially Germany which has been holding back supporting Ukraine at full scale largely because of this pipelines existence). 

:gaycatney5:facts

7 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Except you clearly don’t. The Iraq invasion was completely and totally above board with Europe who didn’t make a single move to sanction the US for their illegal incursions. Really ******* rich coming from y’all. Apparently imperialism is only bad when Russia does it :ahh: 

Our politicians might have approved it but people on the streets contested it. There were protests in Europd against the invasion. And it's been almost 20 years since that. The anti-imperialist sentiment in the US itself is getting stronger. They pulled out of Afghanistan finally. So, again, it's possible to recognize the historical oppression by the Americans and still see Russia for what it is. Russia isn't even trying to change.

2 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

it doesn't make sense for russia to be doing this...for it to be bombed the day the pipeline from poland to norway goes online is such a coincidence. like how does russia benefit from bombing the pipeline?

Because it hurts Germany the most! And don't forget mainland Europe put a lot of money in the pipelines. Russia doesn't care about leverage anymore. It's all kill mode now.

4 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Because it hurts Germany the most! And don't forget mainland Europe put a lot of money in the pipelines. Russia doesn't care about leverage anymore. It's all kill mode now.

Why wouldn't Russia care about leverage? They need money. if they are hell bent on world domination, which is what some people think, they would need the money.

3 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Our politicians might have approved it but people on the streets contested it. There were protests in Europd against the invasion. And it's been almost 20 years since that. The anti-imperialist sentiment in the US itself is getting stronger. They pulled out of Afghanistan finally. So, again, it's possible to recognize the historical oppression by the Americans and still see Russia for what it is. Russia isn't even trying to change.

Did you miss when Afghanistan pull out led to Biden's approvals tanking? Anti-imperialism sentiment in the US isn't that strong, and the pullout only happened because Trump unilaterally negotiated with the Taliban in such a way that staying would have required a troop surge and thousands of dead American soldiers. Sinking trillions of dollars into the Graveyard of Empires was clearly not yielding anything either, as seen by the complete collapse of the cowards in the Afghan government and the army's immediate surrenders and defections to the Taliban, who were already gaining ground before we'd even left.

If there was any accountability. Any remorse for America's adventurism in the Middle East, then George W. Bush would be in jail for his war crimes, Obama and Trump would alsoi be imprisoned for their drone strikes, and Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden would have been barred from public office for their eagerness to vote for both of the AUMFs that led to those illegal wars. Which is why I'm telling you, as far as Europe sees it, hegemonic American imperialism is not only acceptable but wholly embraced.

2 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Why wouldn't Russia care about leverage? They need money. if they are hell bent on world domination, which is what some people think, they would need the money.

They know they won't get it from Europe anymore anyway. This makes more sense as a distraction from what's happening in Ukraine right now with the fake referendums and all. Russia is looking to China and India as future partners.

5 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

They know they won't get it from Europe anymore anyway. This makes more sense as a distraction from what's happening in Ukraine right now with the fake referendums and all. Russia is looking to China and India as future partners.

so they would turn down money?

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Did you miss when Afghanistan pull out led to Biden's approvals tanking? Anti-imperialism sentiment in the US isn't that strong, and the pullout only happened because Trump unilaterally negotiated with the Taliban in such a way that staying would have required a troop surge and thousands of dead American soldiers. Sinking trillions of dollars into the Graveyard of Empires was clearly not yielding anything either, as seen by the complete collapse of the cowards in the Afghan government and the army's immediate surrenders and defections to the Taliban, who were already gaining ground before we'd even left.

If there was any accountability. Any remorse for America's adventurism in the Middle East, then George W. Bush would be in jail for his war crimes, Obama and Trump would alsoi be imprisoned for their drone strikes, and Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden would have been barred from public office for their eagerness to vote for both of the AUMFs that led to those illegal wars. Which is why I'm telling you, as far as Europe sees it, hegemonic American imperialism is not only acceptable but wholly embraced.

I agree with your sentiment! I always thought it's horrible how the US president's approval goes up when you wage war and down when you end it. But I'd like to think that millennials and gen-z will change that someday.  And yea, Bush and Tony Blair should be in prison for war crimes.

I'm aware that the US actions in that area have destabilized it so that sonething like ISIS could come out. But idk if leaving groups like ISIS and the Taliban run wild and free is good either. Idk what the West should do about Afghanistan in the future. I feel so bad for the women and children there.

5 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

so they would turn down money?

At this point, yes for European money. Peace is not an option for Putin clearly. I realy don't think Joe Biden is looking for a direct conflict with Russia. You see how our leaders **** their pants when Putin even mentions the word "nukes"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.