Ariana on set of WICKED for the first time

Saintlor

People who obsessively claim to track how her face looks calling her unrecognizable. :skull: The constant projection. Give it up, literally no one cares how her face looks at this point, especially when you can place photos of her from 10 years ago and she looks largely unchanged. She got a facelift so her face just looks tighter. Half the women this site stans walk around with pieces of tape tugging at their temples for literally the same effect yet they get no reaction. :skull:

OT: Future film icon :clap3:

Edited by Communion

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Jude

• Delirious

• mlaredoperez

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to look at the mirror and see if their face has changed in the past 10 years

There's literally a viral trend on TikTok / Twitter with people flexing how different they look in 2012 compared to 2022. Suddenly it's an issue for Ariana :rip: 

She looks gorgeous. Glad she’s taking an extended break from music, she deserves it! She must’ve been exhausted after releasing swt, tun and positions back-to-back 

1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

How does she look unrecognizable? She looks exactly the same lol :fan2:

Exactly my thoughts. Some of y’all are so creepy on here. 

3 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

absolutely unrecognizable. if only she stopped touching her face and EYES. she looks so different compared to sweetener or thank u next era

2 hours ago, RussianRoulette said:

Yeah she looks so bad these days

Fagg0ts.

MadonnasBoyfriend

Are we sure that's even her? She looks unrecognizable with the new "enhancements" 

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

She seems happy and her boyfriend is hot asf. Good for her

He's her husband.

Breaking news: Woman about to enter her 30s looks different than she did in her early 20s!11!!

Some of you are actually so stupid it's shocking (but then again, considering this site's track record maybe it shouldn't be) :rip: She did have some work done (brow lift, lip fillers) but I think she looks different because she lost weight, changed her eyebrow shape, and her eye makeup isn't so heavy anymore. She's also getting older so yes, her face is going to change. 

OT: Queen about to show these girls how to SING. I wish we were getting new music but this is a dream role for her so I hope she delivers.

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

First y'all wanted her to disappear and stop spamming music every year

Now she's doing this and you guys want her back in the studio

Get some sun y'all

So true. It wouldn't surprise me if ATRL gave Rihanna a similar treatment last decade.

19 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Breaking news: Woman about to enter her 30s looks different than she did in her early 20s!11!!

Some of you are actually so stupid it's shocking (but then again, considering this site's track record maybe it shouldn't be) :rip: She did have some work done (brow lift, lip fillers) but I think she looks different because she lost weight, changed her eyebrow shape, and her eye makeup isn't so heavy anymore. She's also getting older so yes, her face is going to change. 

OT: Queen about to show these girls how to SING. I wish we were getting new music but this is a dream role for her so I hope she delivers.

:cm:

people in here really need to take a step outside, yeesh. 

she looks pretty in pink and glad filming is taking off!!

4 hours ago, XtianB said:

What if her drastic change is due to her not wearing long eyelashes anymore? And yeah she looks super thin too

Isn't she the same weight as during the yours truly/problem era? she's a petite woman , her body's always gonna naturally gravitate towards thinness-

Edited by mlaredoperez

32 minutes ago, mlaredoperez said:

Isn't she the same weight as during the yours truly/problem era? she's a petite woman , her body's always gonna naturally gravitate towards thinness-

I think it's difficult to compare because during YT/ME era she was petite but still had a baby face. Her face has gotten slimmer probably due to age.

5 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

absolutely unrecognizable. if only she stopped touching her face and EYES. she looks so different compared to sweetener or thank u next era

whata re you talking about? she looks the same!

Dead @ppl thinking she looks the same. I wonder how many face/brow/eye lifts she’s had.  I’m sorry but you can’t be that blind 

Look at the distance between her brows and eye lid, and please stop being delusional. It gets higher every year. She went from barely having any space between her lid and eyebrows to now being able to fit A WHOLE EYE N half in between. Sure it’s aging love :celestial4:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

Dead @ppl thinking she looks the same. I wonder how many face/brow/eye lifts she’s had.  I’m sorry but you can’t be that blind 

Look at the distance between her brows and eye lid, and please stop being delusional. It gets higher every year. She went from barely having any space between her lid and eyebrows to now being able to fit A WHOLE EYE N half in between. Sure it’s aging love :celestial4:

spacer.png

spacer.png

She had 1 failed brow lift and then last year she had the ponytail facelift 

Something might be off with her look but I miss her

37 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

the pics choice is interesting :rip:

spacer.png

(same day as the pics in the OP)

spacer.png

(2014 pic)

I do believe she had a brow lift but there are different factors that make it seem more drastic: she's changed her make up style, she's not wearing eyeliner most of the time. Hers used to be very thick and short back then, which gave her doll eyes.

spacer.png

Now, when she does it, she does a thin line, following the current beauty industry trends, tracing the line from the middle/end of her eye and not from the inner corner like she used to do. 

spacer.png

To give an example of how much make up changes your shape: the following pictures were taken one month apart, the first one at the end of 2019 and the second one in january 2020, in the first one her eyes look super lifted because of the excessive baking and the eyeliner shape, while at the Grammys she went back to her signature doll eyes look, and her eyes look round again.

spacer.png

spacer.png

another factor is the eyebrows, since she became famous she had terrible eyebrows, and I believe she actually got her first brow lift in 2013/early 2014, since you can see they're absolutely uneven from 2013 to 2019:

spacer.png

then she finally fixed them, at the Grammys they looked great, then she randomly chopped the final piece and that made her eyes look even further from her brows. 

Before:

spacer.png

now:

spacer.png

Sorry for the unnecessary long essay, I'm a make up lover in withdrawal :bibliahh:

She looks great idk what y’all are talking about 

34 minutes ago, ariananext said:

the pics choice is interesting :rip:

spacer.png

(same day as the pics in the OP)

spacer.png

(2014 pic)

I do believe she had a brow lift but there are different factors that make it seem more drastic: she's changed her make up style, she's not wearing eyeliner most of the time. Hers used to be very thick and short back then, which gave her doll eyes.

spacer.png

Now, when she does it, she does a thin line, following the current beauty industry trends, tracing the line from the middle/end of her eye and not from the inner corner like she used to do. 

spacer.png

To give an example of how much make up changes your shape: the following pictures were taken one month apart, the first one at the end of 2019 and the second one in january 2020, in the first one her eyes look super lifted because of the excessive baking and the eyeliner shape, while at the Grammys she went back to her signature doll eyes look, and her eyes look round again.

spacer.png

spacer.png

another factor is the eyebrows, since she became famous she had terrible eyebrows, and I believe she actually got her first brow lift in 2013/early 2014, since you can see they're absolutely uneven from 2013 to 2019:

spacer.png

then she finally fixed them, at the Grammys they looked great, then she randomly chopped the final piece and that made her eyes look even further from her brows. 

Before:

spacer.png

now:

spacer.png

Sorry for the unnecessary long essay, I'm a make up lover in withdrawal :bibliahh:

Thank you for your analysis, sis - it’s very thorough :giraffe: We love an honest stan. I truly believe every pop girl has had some stuff done besides maybe Rih; some just are more subtle than others. 

I can never wrapped my head around ppl who think she’s had nothing done! The brow lift did wonder for her face, so money well spent girl. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.