Christina Aguilera - "La Luz"

Green

How does this have 0 replies in 30 minutes? :psyduck:

Hmmm the melody sounds like it could be great and she looks good. I'll check it out but I hope it doesnt turn into a screamfest. Is Rosalia on this album?

Edited by Ombre

8 minutes ago, Domination said:

How does this have 0 replies in 30 minutes? :psyduck:

Bc we are discussing the EP on the album thread :giraffe:

Just now, Ombre said:

Hmmm the melody sounds like it could be great and she looks great. I'll check it out but I hope it doesnt turn into a screamfest. Is Rosalia on this album?

Only rumors apparently, nothing concrete. However she liked the IG post with the announcement

1 minute ago, Lady Claire said:

Bc we are discussing the EP on the album thread :giraffe:

Only rumors apparently, nothing concrete. However she liked the IG post with the announcement

Ive heard the Fighters mention dozens of collaborators Rauw, Karol G, Rosalia etccc. Is anybody confirmed for this album?

16 minutes ago, Ombre said:

Ive heard the Fighters mention dozens of collaborators Rauw, Karol G, Rosalia etccc. Is anybody confirmed for this album?

Karol G was also rumored to be in a song titled "Lloras Por Nada" but she's nowhere on the leak, it's a song with C. Tangana. It may appear on La Luz as her team is removing the track from everywhere now

But the feature artists may change, just like Sofia Reyes was supposed to be on Santo but Ozuna got a verse instead. She also recorded a song with Anitta a while ago but i don't think it'll be released either

Pregunta…. is this a single or full album? Like what’s the whole project is it a pt. 2?

I really liked couple of songs from her last release.

13 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Karol G was also rumored to be in a song titled "Lloras Por Nada" but she's nowhere on the leak, it's a song with C. Tangana. It may appear on La Luz as her team is removing the track from everywhere now

But the feature artists may change, just like Sofia Reyes was supposed to be on Santo but Ozuna got a verse instead. She also recorded a song with Anitta a while ago but i don't think it'll be released either

Ohhhh go ahead…she got my attention though with santo and that last ballad. I guess she wasn’t kidding this second run in the Latin market. :clap3:

Edited by GeeDuval

4 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Pregunta…. is this a single or full album? Like what’s the whole project is it a pt. 2?

I really liked couple of songs from her last release.

It's a EP, the final part from the album Aguilera.

She had to rush release the album back in May including only the La Fuerza + La Tormenta EPs to meet the Latin Grammys deadline, now with La Luz EP the record will be complete. :ihype:

42 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

It's a EP, the final part from the album Aguilera.

She had to rush release the album back in May including only the La Fuerza + La Tormenta EPs to meet the Latin Grammys deadline, now with La Luz EP the record will be complete. :ihype:

If La Luz is coming this week maybe she will submit it for the main Grammys along with the AGUILERA album (the eligibility ends this friday september 30th)

1 hour ago, Green said:

If La Luz is coming this week maybe she will submit it for the main Grammys along with the AGUILERA album (the eligibility ends this friday september 30th)

That would be a smart move from her team. I see her walking away with a couple for the Latin ceremony.

i'm not feeling this one. it sounds as melody-less as Somos Vacas.

• 4 months later...
7 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Did this get cancelled?

it's literally 1 song + a spoken word intro. it doesn't even qualify as an EP. 

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.