Deadpool & Wolverine (2024) | Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman | Now Playing

Lovett

So excited they are keeping the TVA as a central plot of the film. The best device to move the Multiverse Saga forward. And it's kinda Poetic how Loki will always have a Mark on the MCU with how he was the first Avengers Movie Villain. Perfect use of Bringing Deadpool & Foxverse characters into the MCU

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• ainadalkaz

• Lovett

19 hours ago, KFC said:

I am BEGGING for a Troye Sivan cameo. I would die :jonny4:

Now THAT would be a gag :jonny5:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• 2 weeks later...

LETS ******* GO!!!

Shawn Levy really is cooking! This is filmed amazingly :wanda:

Posted (edited)

Selling out theaters in just a few minutes :wanda:Grace did say this was gonna be doing Spider-Man NWH and Avengers level hype

It's officially surpassed the first 24 hour pre-sales of Guardians 3, Spiderverse 2, & Dune 2 in just 3 hours. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Posted (edited)

Wow. This Movie is really gonna be everything I've wanted since I was a kid. :bibliahh:
this is just an ad, not the actual movie but it it funny. 

also some VFX Stan was saying that he can tell the Pre-sales & official trailers have edited out characters and suspects that 

Spoiler

Some of the original 2000's X-Men characters are actually in those scenes:wanda:

i mean I'm sure they are in the movie cuz that rumor been going on for 2 years. And Foxverse characters are returning. But what if they are pulling an even better No way home moment and have had the cameos digitally removed in the teasers this whole time?!!! 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Coming in hot

19 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Wow. This Movie is really gonna be everything I've wanted since I was a kid. :bibliahh:
this is just an ad, not the actual movie but it it funny. 

also some VFX Stan was saying that he can tell the Pre-sales & official trailers have edited out characters and suspects that 

Hide contents

Some of the original 2000's X-Men characters are actually in those scenes:wanda:

i mean I'm sure they are in the movie cuz that rumor been going on for 2 years. And Foxverse characters are returning. But what if they are pulling an even better No way home moment and have had the cameos digitally removed in the teasers this whole time?!!! 

I'm keeping my expectations low with cameos after Doctor Strange 2 lol 

• Like 1

So....which xmen will show up?

Posted (edited)

AMC CEO said Deadpool broke thier record for best first day ticket pre sales ever for Rated R film. :wanda:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• Like 1

Movie of the Year! Crazy it's already made $8 Million and it don't come out for another 2 months. I didn't even get my tickets yet…. 

• Like 1

Hugh is looking his age. He'll always be a great Wolverine but I think it's time to retire his role to a younger successor after this. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Haha 2

The marketing for anything Ryan is involved in is always so insufferable :skull: can't believe we have to suffer through two more months of this nonsense

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Honestly the best and most consistent marketing the MCU has had. Ryan is a great addition to the MCU Family. Yeah it's mostly Dudebro humor but that's who is going to go to the theaters for a R rated Comicbook movie. This "Nonsense " is what will give marvel studios thier first Billion Dollar movie in like 3 years 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

New Trailer today! 

Spoiler

Juggernaut from X-Men the last stand is in the trailer!!!! Omfg I hope he says it's the juggernaut ***** 

The only good thing about Ryan Reynolds is that nice arse of his. His humor is so :doc: and Deadpool 2 was awful. I'm only going because i'm curious what will be teased about the future of the MCU.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Ryan Plays too much 😭😆

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

New Trailer shows a Cameo:jonny5:

seeing this on the 24th at 1pm (earliest screening I could find in my location) :duca: trying to keep my expectations low but I'm very excited anyway :jonny5:

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.