• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• ainadalkaz

• Lovett

10 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I loved her omg :biblio: major L 

:duca:I can’t wait omfg

Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld on if the X-Men will appear ‘DEADPOOL 3’:

“All I’m saying is, I saw that cast list and I think people are just going to get freaking blown away!”

I didn't enjoy Zazie's Domino so I'm glad she's not back. Hopefully if the X-Universe gets developed further in future Domino gets recast 

• 2 weeks later...

This Movie is gonna do what nerds wanted from Multiverse of Madness :wanda:

Spoiler

Ben Affleck & Jessica Alba were both seen on set of DP3 this morning! Many fans speculate that this movie will be the FoxVerse Multiverse Event Film. 2000’s X-Men(Confirmed) 2005 Fantastic 4 (Still rumored) 2000’s Daredevil (Reported Rumor) X-Men first class (Still rumor). 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this is gonna be massive. And the Good thing with Deadpool is that is gonna be crazy and nonsensical anyways so that’s probably why it ain’t being that effected by the writers strike. All people really want and need is the basic action comedy and X-men cameos. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

:wanda:We Back

the suit is the same just a brighter red. Film will be shot brighter than the first 2 films. Also peep Magneto in the car😊

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

All these cameos being rumored :skull: I hope they are just CAMEOS and don't take up too much time like the Multiverse Spidermen and Illuminati :/

Hugh Jackman finally in the Classic Wolverine suit confirmed:jonny6: I can’t wait to see it for the first time

Jennifer Garner Returns as Elektra in the MCU Deadpool 3! Daredevil verse is back

6 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Jennifer Garner Returns as Elektra in the MCU Deadpool 3! Daredevil verse is back

The gays will be SEATED omg :duca:

• Like 1

Offical source confirmed! Elektra and other 2000’s Fox Characters will return in Marvel Studios Cinematic Universe Deadpool 3!!

Another source today reports both Magneto’s will be back! 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• Like 2

:weeps:This is my childhood dream come true! 20 years of Hugh and we finally get the classic suit!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.