Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• ainadalkaz

• Lovett

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

What is wrong with her :biblio:

14 hours ago, ALA said:

Madonna not allowing Like a Prayer on the soundtrack is just... :rip: its the most memorable song choice in the movie besides Bye Bye Bye

I don't think it's about her allowing it, but actually just incompetence from her team.

They have now added it on AppleMusic, so hopefully will add it to Spotify too.

It would be a shame if they don't capitalise on it. The Marvel session at ComicCon even opended with live choir performance of LAP.

• Like 1

Maybe the Madonna thing is a label or rights thing. Like they can use her music in films and promo but once it goes on CD's soundtrack along legal issues and terms have to be met, cuz they make a profit from it. Idk the specifics but I can see it being more of that.

oh wait she owns her masters, never mind. Idk how that works

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

either way, people are streaming the song so happy for her!

• Like 1

I had some issue with Like a prayer too. I wanted to find that choir-like version they used in the movie but was not certain I did.

Is it this? It's as if it was different in that scene when Deadpool and Logan are holding hands towards the end.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2024 at 9:10 PM, Dylangaga said:

I just want Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackdaddy to SPITROAST me!:WAP:

Hugh can spit-roast me all he wants :jonny5:

Spoiler

When Wolverine's top exploded from all the power, I was in heaven, the abs and his happy trail :smitten:, pure ecstasy.

1 hour ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Hugh can spit-roast me all he wants :jonny5:

Reveal hidden contents

When Wolverine's top exploded from all the power, I was in heaven, the abs and his happy trail :smitten:, pure ecstasy.

ESPECIALLY when he was shirtless and had the Wolverine mask on OH MY GOD MY FANTASY!

xA9X9b6.gif

• Like 1

Saw Deadpool & Wolverine last night.

It was awesome.

• Like 1

wonder if this will outgross inside out 2 considering the hype for this movie is just absolutely insane rn

could even see it potentially reach 2B+ WW

• Like 1

I was pretty whelmed by this. The third act was probably the best part, but the whole setup was so contrived, and I found Deadpool just totally annoying. A little fourth wall breaking and sarcasm can go a long way. This is a nitpick, but I got really irritated with the constant gay jokes and pervy Deadpool jokes in general. Why does the only LGBT character in the MCU have to be like this?

• Like 6

Spoiler

No offense, but how do you bring back Jennifer Garner and Wesley Snipes but not Halle Berry or Famke Janssen?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I was pretty whelmed by this. The third act was probably the best part, but the whole setup was so contrived, and I found Deadpool just totally annoying. A little fourth wall breaking and sarcasm can go a long way. This is a nitpick, but I got really irritated with the constant gay jokes and pervy Deadpool jokes in general. Why does the only LGBT character in the MCU have to be like this?

i rewatched the movie yesterday and ngl that kinda irritated me too. i know it wasn't mean spirited (also considering deadpool is pansexual), but it was a very... straight gay humor if that makes any sense? i can already see sjw snowflakes' tweets dragging the **** out of the movie going viral a few months down the line :skull:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

ESPECIALLY when he was shirtless and had the Wolverine mask on OH MY GOD MY FANTASY!

xA9X9b6.gif

That solidified my love for Wolverine, the mask made me fall more in love with him, especially when he was shirtless, that was unreal when he was holding the yellow cables and the power going through his body and you could see his abs along with the orange colour and all :smitten:

9 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Tbh I found it a little uncomfortable how the audience laughed at a lot of the gay jokes considering most of them are straight.

this was like a light 7/10. the 3rd act left me wanting more. the cameos + Cassandra also felt a bit wasted. but otherwise it was enjoyable

I can't lie I didn't love the movie. Cassandra was another faceless Marvel villain and a lot of the jokes I just didn't find funny. I was also MAD that Kelly Hu didn't come back to play Deathstrike

It was cute overall though, loved the cameos

• Like 1

itwas fine!!! i guess lol. jokes felt veeeeery heavy handed. and it needed to be cut down, far too many unecessary chit chat scenes lol. also pls im so tired of multiuniversetimetravelBS :rip:

the action and gambits accent were the stars of the show.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Well after watching it twice I can say that I liked it but it wasn't my fave

My rank of DP movies: 2>3>1

The humor in the second installment was handle way better. 

16 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

wonder if this will outgross inside out 2 considering the hype for this movie is just absolutely insane rn

could even see it potentially reach 2B+ WW

Right now I'm thinking 1.3-1.5 Billion. But it's still to early to tell if it will be more. 

• Like 1

One thing I didn't understand

Spoiler

How did Wade end up on Earth 616 at the beginning of the movie and then how did he get back? Did they explain it and I missed it or is it just typical Deadpool multiverse travelling/fourth wall breaking

@Gorjesspazze9

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KFC said:

One thing I didn't understand

Hide contents

How did Wade end up on Earth 616 at the beginning of the movie and then how did he get back? Did they explain it and I missed it or is it just typical Deadpool multiverse travelling/fourth wall breaking

@Gorjesspazze9

Spoiler

The beginning of the movie he went to the sacred timeline using Cable's Time Machine from Deadpool 2. The end of that movie he was jumping timelines and re-writing history; Like Killing his alternate older self from Wolverine origins, Killing His variant self that acted in Green Lantern, and he went in the past to save all his friends that died in Deadpool 2 and Vanessa. 

so basically that Time Machine watch was able to move him through multiple universes and timelines aka The Multiverse. During this he also went to our MCU right before infinity war to ask nd join the Avengers. This is when the avengers were still divided following Civil war

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Like A Prayer fits perfectly in the movie, but I wish he could have used Paula Abdul's Rush Rush.:coffee:

I enjoyed the movie more than I expected :clap3:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The beginning of the movie he went to the sacred timeline using Cable's Time Machine from Deadpool 2. The end of that movie he was jumping timelines and re-writing history; Like Killing his alternate older self from Wolverine origins, Killing His variant self that acted in Green Lantern, and he went in the past to save all his friends that died in Deadpool 2 and Vanessa. 

so basically that Time Machine watch was able to move him through multiple universes and timelines aka The Multiverse. During this he also went to our MCU right before infinity war to ask nd join the Avengers. This is when the avengers were still divided following Civil war

I must have missed that :psyduck:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.