• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• ainadalkaz

• Lovett

7.5/10 for sure. Very fun and a good Deadpool movie, but some of the same issues recent MCU movies have had are still there. In this case, the positives of Deadpool overcame the negatives, but it feels like it would still be accepted much less favorably in another franchise

Spoiler

We need  Laura to be the Wolverine on the MCU X-Men team. Dafne Keen is iconic in the role, slays every fight scene she's in, and can actually act. Imagining her feral child ass in the mansion....so many potential kiis :celestial4:

• Like 2

The opening scene was so good!! :WAP:

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Audicence scores:

RT: 97%

MC: 8.2 — Universal Acclaim

IMDb: 8.3

Maoyan (China): 9.3 // It's currently the highest/2nd-highest rated superhero movie of all time.

:gaycat5:

It probably would have grossed $150M-$200M in China if they still cared about Hollywood movies :chick3:.

Edited by Broken
  • Like 2

$225M overseas, $200M domestic? Damn :wanda:

• Like 4

Not the success stans all over this thread :eli:

anyway, I definitely agree that Cassandra Nova was actually a huge threat and kind of scary, like I wish she would stay in the MCU. She could be a big threat like thanos imo

8 hours ago, XAMJ said:

B+ , the story was way too messy. But everyone carried the story so hard. Cassandra Nova slayed!!! 

Hide contents

I want her to stay in MCU

Me toooo, I actually think she would be an amazing villain 

1 hour ago, Broken said:

$225M overseas, $200M domestic? Damn :wanda:

this makes me so happy mainly because we'll get more r rated mcu movies in the future :WAP:

10 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

this makes me so happy mainly because we'll get more r rated mcu movies in the future :WAP:

• Like 3

A lot of people online are confused about the ending and how does it make Deadpool in the MCU.

Spoiler

But the thing a lot of people missed is that he was in the MCU in 2018 before infinity war/after Deadpool 2 when he was using cable's device to screw around with space time. He returns back to his world, but people forget that the blip/Avengers endgame added 5 years on. So that's why it says 6 years later, but it's technically 11 years later from when Deadpool interviewed with Happy. 5 year blip gap, everyone in the MCU is technically 5 years older. Proof is when Peter has to go back to highschool In no way home, and pretty much all of phase 4. So basically Marvel is telling us the MCU isn't just the sacred timeline anymore, or it's branching timelines. But it's every cinematic marvel universe now. And Loki season 1 explains this was always the case. The reason the foxverse is separate is because of Kang, and this is why mutants have been missing from the MCU we know…. But exist in other universes across the multiverse. Even the TVA shrugged and mocked mutants. The key point is Mutants are always rejected. And that's why they are the key to stopping Kang. Ok the last part is my theory, but the rest is true. Logan is set in 2029. But this movie happens in 2024 we think, but they didn't remind the audience that 5 years of the Endgame time still happen.  2029-5= 2024-6 years from the time that's shown in the apartment party= 2018!! That's 11 years in total. 5 gap years and 6 from the time he saved his friends I. dP2. The year Deadpool 2 happen and he started messing with time, also the same year as the blip. I see so many people miss this and think there are 2 wolverines and it's a plothole, but it's not. Logan is the only wolverine of the foxverse, as Days of future past proves. He did die in Logan… and this new Wolverine is from a different universe. I can also prove that the time is real because Laura has aged from a kid to a young adult, even tho this movie is set right after Logan. She aged cuz of the 11 years of total time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broken said:

the amount of things that man confirmed and they never came to fruition :dies: nothing's confirmed until we see good results from an actual product imo, and this movie is a great start!

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

A lot of people online are confused about the ending and how does it make Deadpool in the MCU.

Hide contents

But the thing a lot of people missed is that he was in the MCU in 2018 before infinity war/after Deadpool 2 when he was using cable's device to screw around with space time. He returns back to his world, but people forget that the blip/Avengers endgame added 5 years on. So that's why it says 6 years later, but it's technically 11 years later from when Deadpool interviewed with Happy. 5 year blip gap, everyone in the MCU is technically 5 years older. Proof is when Peter has to go back to highschool In no way home, and pretty much all of phase 4. So basically Marvel is telling us the MCU isn't just the sacred timeline anymore, or it's branching timelines. But it's every cinematic marvel universe now. And Loki season 1 explains this was always the case. The reason the foxverse is separate is because of Kang, and this is why mutants have been missing from the MCU we know…. But exist in other universes across the multiverse. Even the TVA shrugged and mocked mutants. The key point is Mutants are always rejected. And that's why they are the key to stopping Kang. Ok the last part is my theory, but the rest is true. Logan is set in 2029. But this movie happens in 2024 we think, but they didn't remind the audience that 5 years of the Endgame time still happen.  2029-5= 2024-6 years from the time that's shown in the apartment party= 2018!! That's 11 years in total. 5 gap years and 6 from the time he saved his friends I. dP2. The year Deadpool 2 happen and he started messing with time, also the same year as the blip. I see so many people miss this and think there are 2 wolverines and it's a plothole, but it's not. Logan is the only wolverine of the foxverse, as Days of future past proves. He did die in Logan… and this new Wolverine is from a different universe. I can also prove that the time is real because Laura has aged from a kid to a young adult, even tho this movie is set right after Logan. She aged cuz of the 11 years of total time. 

this makes sense to me, but just imagine trying to explain this to a regular moviegoer 6db_3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I just watched it again at home. Still amazing hehe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ainadalkaz said:

the amount of things that man confirmed and they never came to fruition :dies: nothing's confirmed until we see good results from an actual product imo, and this movie is a great start!

this makes sense to me, but just imagine trying to explain this to a regular moviegoer 6db_3.jpg

Yeah this is why they need to wrap up Multiverse stuff. It's getting way too much. 

• Like 2

I had a blast watching the movie. The screenplay was hilarious and I loved the back & forth between Deadpool and Wolverine. And every surprise left me gagged :lmao:

The Like A Prayer & Bye Bye Bye scenes are genuinely the funniest scenes of the year. So ready to see a big boost for Like A Prayer the way it was used :duca:

• Like 2

watched this with my mom earlier today! funny as *** and it did not hold back on the action too!

• Like 1

Another W :loki: @Broken 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Another W :loki: @Broken 

W after W after W. We are collecting them like Infinity Stones :wanda:

• Like 1

Multiverse of Madness: $452.4M (9th-largest opening ever).

Omg :deadbanana:

• Like 1

450M in 2 Days:loki:

It's Smashing globally, and in the US. 9th biggest opening of All time, Biggest R rated Opening ever! 

😭but I kinda saw this coming. Hugh and Ryan are definitely being put into the next Avengers this is making a Billion 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

😭but I kinda saw this coming. Hugh and Ryan are definitely being put into the next Avengers this is making a Billion 

the marvels deserved so much better and i will die on that hill

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952x209doc5c5l4dmjhew6pcjlzbdkor8b78fl9792q&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

The biggest surprise for me was seeing

Spoiler

the Scarlet Witch statue :wanda::wanda::wanda:

• Like 5

I just came back from the theater and I am shocked, but I didn't enjoy this film as much as I thought I would

Love the cameos, love to see Blade, Elektra, and Gambit, and obviously but It felt so rushed, like, if you're going to focus on the void, at least give a bit more context of why Paradox wanted so badly to purge their universes, like, provide them with a story other than just having them fighting Casandra Nova.

I love the whole breaking the fourth wall thing as much as the next guy but some of the jokes felt so rushed like, borderline cringeworthy. Also, I love that they wanted to have Chris Evans back in the MCU as Johnny but honestly, they could've used another character and save that cameo from Chris for another movie

Anyway, I'll give this film a solid 6/10

• Like 1

Just went and saw this last night, overall it's pretty decent, but my biggest gripe by far is there's too much 4th wall breaking.

It's hard to get immersive and feel bad for wolverine & other characters when Reynolds just constantly reminds us none of this is real with all his irl jokes.

Edited by Kitboga
  • Like 1

I just want Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackdaddy to SPITROAST me!:WAP:

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.