It's getting mixed reviews :rip:.

BYE.

EDIT:

Fake news?

85% on RT :duca:

Edited by Broken
  • Like 1

Screenshot-20240723-162247-Opera.jpg

Rise up lotus, rise, this is the beggining!

• Like 1

:jonny6: LFG

• Like 1

CERTIFIED FRESH. AAAAHHHH :wanda:

GTNTNw3X0AAAZIC?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 4

Deadpool: 85% — Certified Fresh

Deadpool 2: 84% — Certified Fresh

Deadpool & Wolverine: 81% — Certified Fresh

FyxPp8t.gif

• Like 2

79% on rt :rip: how long will it take for ms grace to switch sides?

Spoiler

lackluster villains and wonky vfx

and that was in a POSITIVE review? noooooooo :weeps:

He's working late, cuz he's deadpool :katie2:

watching it this Tuesday.

Saw the leaked appearances. Some of them gagged me but I expected more

:clack:

11 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

79% on rt :rip: how long will it take for ms grace to switch sides?

82% on RT now

Edited by Sweetestsecret

Just finished watching it on iMax. Worth every cents of what I paid for the ticket. It's so hilarious, action packed, moving, incredible music, great acting, great CGI, epic cameos, and one of the best marvel movies I've ever watched (I never watched the other Deadpool movies and I only watched this one bc I'm a big fan of wolverine). 

Spoiler

When wolverine put on his mask, I totally lost my sh*t. That was epic!

9/10

Can't wait for more Deadpool movies to come. MCU is saved!

Edited by Jude
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Jude said:

Just finished watching it on iMax. Worth every cents of what I paid for the ticket. It's so hilarious, action packed, moving, incredible music, great acting, great CGI, epic cameos, and one of the best marvel movies I've ever watched (I never watched the other Deadpool movies and I only watched this one bc I'm a big fan of wolverine). 

Hide contents

When wolverine put on his mask, I totally lost my sh*t. That was epic!

9/10

Can't wait for more Deadpool movies to come. MCU is saved!

Spoiler

Is storm in the movie???

With this smashing. Deadpool & Wolverine are definitely going to be put into the next Avengers Movie. :wanda: I see it in 24 hours.

• Like 3

It's still at 81% on RT after 150 reviews.

tenor.gif

• Like 3

just finished it

lemme just say that the cameo/rumor culture is ruining movies... or maybe i'm just too dumb to have my expectations through the roof :dies:

it's a solid movie, very funny, but i don't really feel the need to rewatch it immediately. it's basically deadpool 1/2 (on par with them too) with mcu elements

7.5 8/10 for me!

Edited by ainadalkaz
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Jude said:

I never watched the other Deadpool movies

you need to fix that! if you loved this one, you will love the first 2 for sure

Edited by ainadalkaz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ainadalkaz said:

just finished it

lemme just say that the cameo/rumor culture is ruining movies... or maybe i'm just too dumb to have my expectations through the roof :dies:

it's a solid movie, very funny, but i don't really feel the need to rewatch it immediately. it's basically deadpool 1/2 (on par with them too) with mcu elements

7.5 8/10 for me!

Glad you enjoyed it! This movie is gonna Print Money, and is exactly what Marvel needs right now 

• Like 1

lemme get the spoiler talk out of my system :dies:

Spoiler

are you sure you've watched the movie

Spoiler

okay then!

Spoiler

now that i let the movie sit for a couple hours, i actually have to say all the cameos (tbh most of them were actual roles, not just cameos) made sense.

i was kinda let down that none of the core x-men showed up, but the more i think about it, the more i realize that it wouldn't have made much sense besides it being the "mandatory fanservice". i would've loved seeing fully powered up rogue though, but i guess i have to wait until the mcu x-men reboot to get that :dies:

• henry cavill showing up as wolverine aka 'cavillerine' was ******* hilarious, i truly did not expect that. and deadpool's comment... :bibliahh: 
  • chris evan's apperance not leaking actually blows my mind considering how many pics we've seen from that set, but maybe all his scenes were filmed on a soundstage. anyway, it was great to see him back as johnny storm (not to mention he looks as hot as ever, my god), and the post credits scene was hilarious :toofunny3:
  • channing tatum as gambit :toofunny2: that awful ******* comic book accurate costume combined with the gibberish french ("who's your accent coach?" :skull:) was comedy gold. his fight scenes tho, whew. what a scene stealer!
  • wesley snipes saying "there's only one blade, and there will only ever be one blade" and then deadpool turning and looking straight in the camera... PLEEEEASE :bibliahh: everyone at my screening bursted out laughing
  • peter and hunter b-15 the new mcu it couple??? i'd like to see it
  • all the theories on twitter about lady deadpool just for her to never reveal her face :toofunny3:
  • i fail to see how this is "an 8 out of 10 on the mcu impact scale" - feige's words, not mine; but maybe i missed some plot points while laughing so much lol... i mean, deadpool and wolverine didn't even end up in the main mcu timeline by the end of the movie, so what's the impact? :confused:

btw i just saw most of the cameos spoiled on twitter with actual snaps from the movie, so beware y'all!

Edited by ainadalkaz
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Glad you enjoyed it! This movie is gonna Print Money, and is exactly what Marvel needs right now 

it's a great summer blockbuster, i won't be shocked if it ends up being the highest grossing r-rated movie of all time :WAP:

• Like 1

I'm going to watch it tomorrow omg

my dream cameos are: Rebecca (Mystique), Ana (Rogue), OG Profesor X, Magneto and Kitty Pride. I wouldn't really care for any other cameo tbh

maybe Spidey/OG Avengers? Idk 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.