Deadpool & Wolverine (2024) | Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman | Now Playing

Lovett

I could have done without this trailer :rip: I get there are probably tons of things that will be revealed but would have been cool to just not see any cameos like No Way Home before seeing it.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• ainadalkaz

• Lovett

Ngl this homoerotic thing going on between Deadpool and Wolverine is kinda hot to be :emofish:

The more I see it is lessI want to see.

It like whole humor surronds around breaking 4th wall.

• Like 1

Def feels like they are showing always the same stuff because they can't show too much without revealing. Would have been nice to keep Dafne presence a secret and I do hope she does have a good screen time, she deserves.

I'm curious if the

Spoiler

Avril Lavigne soundtrack 

rumor is true. 

5 Million in 12 Hours?!! WTF! 

Smash of the Year :wanda:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

5 Million in 12 Hours?!! WTF! 

Smash of the Year :wanda:

Damn.

Ms. Riley Andersen and the Emotions found DEAD in a dich.

:khalyan2:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, poki said:

I'm curious if the

Reveal hidden contents

Avril Lavigne soundtrack 

rumor is true. 

The soundtrack tracklist has it listed so its probably in the movie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Embargo lifts this week! So far it's living up to the hype 

Ok even more Characters are being revealed!:jonny5: This is a big one, but marvel showed it. I'll still keep it in spoilers so it don't ruin the surprise 

Spoiler

For those that forget, B-15 is From Loki Season 1 & 2!! Further confirming how much of the tva and Loki plays into this movie! Marvel is finally connecting everything again

not me ruining the cameos for myself by watching all the damn tv spots :deadbanana4: kinda impossible to avoid it tho when discussing film reposts them immediately

2 more days for me, i can do it :jonny5:

• Like 1

Official Good Morning America Clip shown on tv today!

It's Deadpool Week! Go see it this weekend so Disney/Marvel can see this is what we want from the MCU moving forward!!

• Like 1

Can't believe we're 2 days away from this :jonny5: Gonna have to watch as soon as possible to avoid spoilers which are impossible to avoid after like 2 days of release. And it's always a random ass page I don't even follow that appears on my timeline spoiling things :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Can't believe we're 2 days away from this :jonny5: Gonna have to watch as soon as possible to avoid spoilers which are impossible to avoid after like 2 days of release. And it's always a random ass page I don't even follow that appears on my timeline spoiling things :deadbanana4:

i remember the multiverse of flopness release week - i muted just about every word related to the movie i could think of... and one day before i went to see it, i received a "you might like" notification on twitter, so naturally i expand it before i click on it... it was a tweet from mttsh (twitter 'scooper' that i did not follow) with a full on screenshot of the illuminati about fight wanda with krasinski's mr fantastic front and center :deadbanana2: 

like... i knew they were all going to be in the movie (because my ass is nosy and i keep up with the mcu rumors subreddits), but everything's a rumor before you actually see it with your own eyes. i was so mad :deadvision: maybe that's one of the reasons i dislike the movie nn

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

i remember the multiverse of flopness release week - i muted just about every word related to the movie i could think of... and one day before i went to see it, i received a "you might like" notification on twitter, so naturally i expand it before i click on it... it was a tweet from mttsh (twitter 'scooper' that i did not follow) with a full on screenshot of the illuminati about fight wanda with krasinski's mr fantastic front and center :deadbanana2: 

like... i knew they were all going to be in the movie (because my ass is nosy and i keep up with the mcu rumors subreddits), but everything's a rumor before you actually see it with your own eyes. i was so mad :deadvision: maybe that's one of the reasons i dislike the movie nn

Yeah, I opened Youtube less than 24 hours after The Marvels hit theaters and I was greeted with Beast :deadbanana2:

Also right after I saw No Way Home, someone made a story showing the poster of the movie and wrote "So glad to see Tobey and Andrew back". I would hire a sniper to eliminate this person if I hadnt seen the movie. Why can't people just shut the **** up? :rip:

• Haha 2

Social media embargo lifts TODAY at 7:00 p.m. PT.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Yeah, I opened Youtube less than 24 hours after The Marvels hit theaters and I was greeted with Beast :deadbanana2:

Also right after I saw No Way Home, someone made a story showing the poster of the movie and wrote "So glad to see Tobey and Andrew back". I would hire a sniper to eliminate this person if I hadnt seen the movie. Why can't people just shut the **** up? :rip:

i fear this will be similar but like increased tenfold :dies: i'm seeing it as soon as i possibly can (wednesday 1pm utc), but i can already see the attack of spoilers after today and tomorrow :rip:

• Like 1

Mark my words starting tonight, this week will be the most insane week for the MCU since 2019. :jonny5:Fiege did it again. Deadpool really is Marvel Jesus! 

• Like 2

Finally bought my ticktet lmao I haven't been so hyped for a movie in such a long time

• Like 2

Just bought a ticket for Thursday :khalyan:

• Like 2

Elektra better have more than 5 minutes of screen time :nicole:

• Like 2

Also… how cool would it be if Rogue (Anna Paquin) got a quick cameo using her super strength and flight powers? One can dream……..

Social media embargo lifts now. 

I'm scared to open YouTube, Twitter :deadbanana2:.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.