Gas leak in Baltic Sea

Revolution

If Russia really bombed the gas pipes themselves then they are way more stupid than we thought. :lmao:

Europe will never give in now coz they know they can't have gas anyway due to no infrastructure to transport it. :lmao:

Russia just hurt its own bag and made Europe search for alternatives even harder :lmao:

2 hours ago, katara said:

If Russia really bombed the gas pipes themselves then they are way more stupid than we thought. :lmao:

Europe will never give in now coz they know they can't have gas anyway due to no infrastructure to transport it. :lmao:

Russia just hurt its own bag and made Europe search for alternatives even harder :lmao:

Thats why it seems difficult to believe Russia did it. I mean Putin is an evil a$$h0le but how does this benefit Russia? Dictators do things for a reason not "THEY ARE JEALOUS OF OUR DEMOCRACY1!"

2 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Thats why it seems difficult to believe Russia did it. I mean Putin is an evil a$$h0le but how does this benefit Russia? Dictators do things for a reason not "THEY ARE JEALOUS OF OUR DEMOCRACY1!"

I mean seeing all their other stupid moves it's not THAT far-fetched tbh.

30 minutes ago, katara said:

I mean seeing all their other stupid moves it's not THAT far-fetched tbh.

I was going to say like nothing he has done has made any sense so far so who could write Russia out of this :skull:

The elephant in the room is that Gazprom, the Russian owned gas company, has contracts with Germany that they’re unable to fulfill since NS2 was never opened and NS1 was “under maintenance” by Russia (lol). Now that both of them are destroyed, it gives Russia an out from having to pay Germany and also allows them to sow discord. Of course Russia would do something like this - they literally did the same thing to their pipeline supplying Georgia in both 2006 and 2008. Russia has literally shot down planes and have tried to blame it on other countries before, why wouldn’t you believe they’re capable of doing something like this and then trying to gaslight the world? That’s literally what Russia is known for.

Edited by ZIVERT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.