Werewolf by Night (2022) | Marvel Halloween Special | Oct 7 on Disney+

genetic fail

12 minutes ago, Altjuann said:

another half assed show! We want quality back @KevinFeige!

It’s a movie

streets are saying its good. Lots of campy horror and they actually used practical effects. will be seated for this!

1 hour ago, Altjuann said:

anoter half assed *movie, then

:toofunny2:

I’m a certified Marvel hater too but it’s getting pretty good reviews and it’s horror so I’ll prolly check it out.

Getting Amazing first Reviews and reactions. Apparently the visuals and horror elements are the most different from a Marvel project so far. 

I wasn’t expecting much, but a lot of streamers are saying it’s Entertaining and thrilling. Also praising the acting

Ready to Watch this tonight! :wanda:
Well technically it will probably drop at midnight or 3am like usual Disney + content. 

This was really great, loved the special. I could have used some more minutes.

Man Thing is the MVP.

On 9/27/2022 at 2:45 AM, MrLovett said:

And what exactly are you basing this on?

Misogyny. They probably saw the female in the trailer and went “Not MSheU!”

This was SICKENING :wanda: like sorry to the OMCUHs but I loved this 

the best thing they've done since Wandavision, this was EXCELLENT :jonny5: now that Elsa finally has what belongs to her, can they slap a good wig on that actress? :rip:

This was a really fun watch! Hope we get more of the supernatural stuff in the MCU. I wonder if we will see Jack and Elsa again. Maybe the Midnight Son will be an upcoming project?

I was worried about how they would depict Elsa considering in the comics she's supposed to be a bad ass, and thankfully she was. The few fighting sequences were done well. I only just wish they could have elaborated more on the bloodstone and just how powerful it is because it felt like they downplaying it a little. Overall, I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. 

THE BEST DISNEY+ CONTENT SINCE WANDAVISION :wanda:

WTF?!! I was not expecting this to be this spectacular. Flawless production choices, Amazing Action and Fights. Great Homages and serious yet still fun tone.

Spoiler

I literally have to nitpick to find any personal complaints. I loved the acting and the cinematography. I would highly recommend this to anyone. I can see why all this is getting near perfect critic reviews and why people are saying Fiege is starting to course correct the future of the MCU. (Even tho I still don’t have any problems with phase 4). If this is what our blade and Midnight sons movie may look like then I’m all aboard. I also love the Presentation format and am glad that we may be getting more of these for new characters moving forward. Man Thing looked awesome, the Werewolf Practical effects were cool to me as well. Elsa was badass, just wish she had her comic hairstyle, but the actress did amazing. The final fight is how I want Blade and Punisher to be done on the MCU. Maybe making everything black and white when they fight can let them do blood and gore like this. This honestly has been the most creative Marvel Disney+ content in over a year and I’m so excited for the future of Marvel. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

This is easily the best thing to come out of phase 4 since WandaVision and Spider-Man NWH. I hope to see more of these characters soon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.