Alice in Borderland S2 | Now streaming on Netflix!

genetic fail

Edited by genetic fail

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanyelP23

• MonsterJohn

• Monster Megamind

• Frozen99

"Super Teaser" yet it's one of the most boring teasers i've ever seen, perched tho, the first season was great

“super teaser” but it’s 45sec

anyway, I CANT WAIT *it’s been 84 years*

2 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

"Super Teaser" yet it's one of the most boring teasers i've ever seen, perched tho, the first season was great

I get why though, they’re kinda limited in what they can show cuz they can’t spoil the deaths from S1 or the numerous deaths that happen in the face card games :deadbanana: (if they’re following the manga) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i read the manga after the first season and im glad they are keeping that high school girl because from what i remember she was a  great character. also i guess there are new games made for the show, i'm excited for them, but again from what i remember i'd want to see a game that's on the manga, im not sure if it's supposed to be on the second season tho lol (spoiler) -the game that all the people are in different cells and they are trying to figure out who is the killer. anyway. i'm excited for the new season:chick2:

• 3 weeks later...

arisu wants kyuma's d so bad . i see u

Just watched it and it was far better than the first season (when they reached the beach it dragged HARD), thankfully in this season they focused more on the card challenges which is the best part of the show IMO.

S2 was a sleigh :falcon:

Gave me the It's a Wonderful Life spirit I very much needed this season.

The lesbians won at the end. YASSSS

What a great show :clap3: 

I guess no season 3 tho :weeps: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.