Italian parliamentary elections

anti-bitch

The fact that there's already a video of Berlusconi saying that he's going to run things behind the scenes... we are really ruled by a bunch of mafia bosses :toofunny3:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• greeneyedsoul

• anti-bitch

• The7thStranger

5 hours ago, Leptine said:

She showed her true colors recently by refusing to sing a song in a tv show (the one used in 'La casa de papel \ Money Heist') that is anti-fascism athem and she got dragged hard in here for that.

:bibliahh:

3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

They do so without understanding that there should be a transition process and that some things aren't possible everywhere. With the mindset Italians have developed for centuries, a swift change on certain things is impossible.

And in some ways, I think this is necessary. Italy has to feel the fallout from this.

Honestly, most of the parties are trash and need to be re-thought from the ground up. I'm very over the PD right now.

9 hours ago, Leptine said:

The main left party lost a lot of credibility in the last decade and it was already struggling to get a full support when elected, they did several messes involving other parties as well, also from the economic point of view, the reality is that sadly our left group is not good and need a revamp of people, thing that didn't happen.

This right party from Meloni was a total flop just until some years ago, the other parties messing up continuosly and with our goverment falling apart every other year  started to give her credibility in continuosly attacking them showing they're not capable and here we are, she passed from 4% to 26% in 5 years.

Of course she's also very populist, she claims that she wants help people, less taxes and higher salaries and that the EU is not helping us and this kind of stuff, she's against giving money to migrants claiming Italians need them first and all this kind of stuff, with poverty going always more high in here and now with the gas prizes to the roof, a lot fall for her shits.

TY for this information

8 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

You know many of her party members want you dead right?

tumblr_o41ykkVol81uiziyxo1_400.gif

:ahh:

It sucks, but why do people think staying at home and not voting is going to make it any worse. Goodness gracious just go and vote :rip: Yeah they probably would have won either way, but at least they might have not obtained the majorities they obtained :skull:

@KillingYourCareer sis I need context, why is Aida Nizar fighting with the fascist ***** here :dies:

Edited by Cloudy

22 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

It sucks, but why do people think staying at home and not voting is going to make it any worse. Goodness gracious just go and vote :rip: Yeah they probably would have won either way, but at least they might have not obtained the majorities they obtained :skull:

@KillingYourCareer sis I need context, why is Aida Nizar fighting with the fascist ***** here :dies:

That video is ICONIC! Aida is always fighting everyone on Italian TV, I don't know if it's the same there, it's just her thing. Too bad she made miss Giorgia's approval soar that night, Aida's craziness was met by Giorgia's cool unbotheredness :rip:

40 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Gay rights won't progress with this government, I doubt they'd regress though. There is no national anti-discrimination law beyond the EU-mandatory one, it only exists at a regional level. Civil unions are supported by three-quarters of Italians. Marriage wasn't going to come in the 2020s anyway.

7 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

Get ready for WWIII sisters. These far right groups are all backed by putin

Putin barely has resources to think beyond his country these days :rip:

4 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

That video is ICONIC! Aida is always fighting everyone on Italian TV, I don't know if it's the same there, it's just her thing. Too bad she made miss Giorgia's approval soar that night, Aida's craziness was met by Giorgia's cool unbotheredness :rip:

Yeah I mean that's always been her thing :dies: She hasn't appeared on spanish television in a decade tho

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah I mean that's always been her thing :dies: She hasn't appeared on spanish television in a decade tho

Explains why she's been infesting our TV! I know that four years ago she did Big Brother and was thrown out after 2 weeks. And she was sort of a cockroach of Mediaset entertainment shows (which aren't exactly watched by smart people) for a while.

17 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Explains why she's been infesting our TV! I know that four years ago she did Big Brother and was thrown out after 2 weeks. And she was sort of a cockroach of Mediaset entertainment shows (which aren't exactly watched by smart people) for a while.

She's iconic, we are still begging her to come back to Telecinco because she was so entertaining on TV lol

I’m sorry but Europe continues to show how much of a cesspool it is. 

I can imagine them electing a literal nazi if they had even half of the racial diversity of the US.

Also real bozo behavior from the “at least it’s a woman fascist” :bibliahh:

17 hours ago, slik said:

TY for this information

You're welcome, however the dynamic and reasons are not that different from how Trump got elected (and almost elected again twice) in the US.

On 9/26/2022 at 4:16 AM, Pikachoo said:

My grandparents left Italy in the 60s because they saw no future for themselves there. so glad they did so. Italy..BEAUTIFUL to visit, but im happy i dont live there (no offence to my italian relatives :sorry: )

Sis, u should be thankful to ur grandparents not only for saving you from living in Italy but Europe in general. :rip:

People in the replies are shocked that she's aligned with NATO as if her whole campaign hadn't been pro-US/NATO :rip: the replies to this tweet show how ignorant the average right-wing Italian is. "But what about Italians??? How does the Ukraine war affect us???" These people can't think outside of their own gate. We aren't a closed economy :dies:

Edited by KillingYourCareer

On 9/26/2022 at 10:29 PM, AintNoOtherMe said:

Great news for Italy :clap3:

people has had enough of woke leftists destroying everything 

We don't have any 'woke leftists' here even on the left :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

People in the replies are shocked that she's aligned with NATO as if her whole campaign hadn't been pro-US/NATO :rip: the replies to this tweet show how ignorant the average right-wing Italian is. "But what about Italians??? How does the Ukraine war affect us???" These people can't think outside of their own gate. We aren't a closed economy :dies:

I just opened tiktok after a while of not using it and it's just blowing up with videos of Meloni and people in the comments being like "She's gonna restore the right order of the world!!!" and I'm like f*ck no. tiktok has turned into a visual twitter. i hate it.

On 9/27/2022 at 6:38 PM, A.R.L said:

Sis, u should be thankful to ur grandparents not only for saving you from living in Italy but Europe in general. :rip:

Europe is still the best place to live so far 

so Spain won huh?

I still love Italy though nvthless 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.