Italian parliamentary elections

anti-bitch

27 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Yup, you can get the full list here:

https://elezioni.interno.gov.it/camera/votanti/20220925/votantiCI

:deadvision: Bergamo has one of the highest turnout rates... that's not a good thing.

oh no! I'm from Finland actually but I was hoping Italy would be the next country to legalize gay marriage. You have beautiful men out there. :jonny5:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• greeneyedsoul

• anti-bitch

• The7thStranger

According to exit polls the right wing coalition will have the majority in both the senate and chamber of deputies. :chick1:

Let's wait for the first results. 

Sending good thoughts to our LGBTQ posters in Italy right now -- you are still loved here no matter what happens. I know that doesn't mean much but just remember people out there are still rooting for you.

How do people keep falling for these alt-right con artists? Its just like we are REAL (Insert any country) and we come first! Wtf? Literally nothing of any substance just fear mongering and hatred. :deadbanana2:

First partial results in 10 mimutes. But even with the lower predictions, the right wing coalition has the majority. 

Stay strong Italian sistrens and let's hope for a quick fallout between the right parties. 

tumblr_o41ykkVol81uiziyxo1_400.gif

Edited by greeneyedsoul

My Will to live going downhill:hoetenks:

22 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Queen Laura Pausini do something! 
spacer.png

i hope this is sarcasm cause that spineless fat ass won’t ever side with us 

Is Italy about to have a Girl Boss leader?

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Is Italy about to have a Girl Boss leader?

Italy is about to have their very own Kolinda... just a tiny bit more evil. 

9 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

How do people keep falling for these alt-right con artists? Its just like we are REAL (Insert any country) and we come first! Wtf? Literally nothing of any substance just fear mongering and hatred. :deadbanana2:

It's always fear-mongering and hatred (often from people who spend their Sundays in a church and then spread hate the rest of the week)

People constantly keep falling, worldwide, for this stupid and inaccurate 'this minority group is getting or will get special treatment (often some form of equality they've been denied) and it will ruin our great culture and country'...

Watching the projections trickle in is torture.

6 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

My Will to live going downhill:hoetenks:

i hope this is sarcasm cause that spineless fat ass won’t ever side with us 

I hope karma doesn’t gather you for disrespecting Laura like that. 
spacer.png

I just read that Italy will have their most right winged government since World War 2 if this woman wins, a mess.

Good luck to minorities there, as if it wasn’t already bad enough for y’all. 

10 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Italy is about to have their very own Kolinda... just a tiny bit more evil. 

Kolinda "homosexuals are my neighbors and my friends" Grabar Kitarović would never say anything against the gays. I just looked up this supposed new prime minister, she is pretty so at least she has that going on for her. Gays should try and become friends instead of attacking her because she has pretty privilege and attraction from the GP! If you can't defeat evil, join 'em!

5% in for the Senate

Right coalition 42,2%

Left coalition 26,4%

5 Stars Movement 16,5%

Edited by greeneyedsoul

23 minutes ago, slik said:

It's always fear-mongering and hatred (often from people who spend their Sundays in a church and then spread hate the rest of the week)

People constantly keep falling, worldwide, for this stupid and inaccurate 'this minority group is getting or will get special treatment (often some form of equality they've been denied) and it will ruin our great culture and country'...

The problem is that it always backfires and when the economy starts crashing and no promises are delivered the people have nobody to blame but themselves. It happened with Trump, with Boris Johnson, in many Latin American countries and now here. People really dont learn. :skull: 

33 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

I hope karma doesn’t gather you for disrespecting Laura like that. 
spacer.png

You were serious I cant

**** her . Giorgia >>>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.