NYTimes: McKinsey advised hospitals to get payment from poor patients mid-treatment

Communion

Guillotine the rich, except Daddy Zuckerberg

Paging Buttigieg, when anyone to his left should be obligated to keep this in the primary oppo folder :coffee2:

Maybe this isn't applicable here, but I have to keep the faith like some hospitals are capable of being shamed into changing their charges.

Exhibit A is when the University of Virginia system was destroyed by Kaiser Health in their reporting series for years for leaving their patients destitute and made major reforms.

I can't believe Pete Buttigieg's former consulting firm employer would do such a thing!

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

Paging Buttigieg, when anyone to his left should be obligated to keep this in the primary oppo folder :coffee2:

Maybe this isn't applicable here, but I have to keep the faith like some hospitals are capable of being shamed into changing their charges.

Exhibit A is when the University of Virginia system was destroyed by Kaiser Health in their reporting series for years for leaving their patients destitute and made major reforms.

Oh don't worry, sis, we already have the folders upon folders of documents ready for 2024. :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.