What does your ignore list look like?

Mrs. Carter

Mine is mostly liddos and  swifties. Well , liddos are self evident and swifties I love y'all but you guys make multi paragraph, multile tweets browser slowing comments and I haven't gotten a 503 since I ignored the majority of you.

only one user who has been clearly homophobic and transphobic

Surprisingly, I only have 2 fully ignored people.

It's the Sam Smith stan and that Ciara stan obsessed with Tinashe :dies:

The other ones I just have signature and messages ignored, as a warning that they have history of posting personal attacks. Ain't nobody got time to memorize usernames :rip: And not everyone can have an AVI as memorable as mine :jonnycat:

Nobody. I did have one person on it but out of curiosity I found myself opening their posts when I came across them in threads anyway so I removed them. :rip:

The ignore feature is useless on here

No one. I can't bothered and I don't let any faceless on the internet get under my skin like that

just someone from the Taylor because they’re annoying af 

Annoying trolls pretty much. Those people who have no purpose other than to throw shade and start fights without adding anything interesting to a conversation/thread.

Mine is a bunch of signatures that include videos, mostly K-pop ones since they like doing that for some reason

1 hour ago, magazine said:

Surprisingly, I only have 2 fully ignored people.

It's the Sam Smith stan and that Ciara stan obsessed with Tinashe :dies:

The other ones I just have signature and messages ignored, as a warning that they have history of posting personal attacks. Ain't nobody got time to memorize usernames :rip: And not everyone can have an AVI as memorable as mine :jonnycat:

Same I turned sigs off

No one who cares :gaydonnacat1:

just one who is really try hard in their attempt to be edgy