• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZIVERT

• Cloudy

• greeneyedsoul

• Communion

30 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

I'v just been reading your comments on ATRL threads about the war and have decided not to call you out many times bc I assumed that you were very traumatised by the war. But man you light those Russians on fire any chance you get, spreading hate against them when they probably don't even want to be associated with Putin. There isn't much that they can't do either. (I've subtracted a comparison between how china and Russia treat misinformation in their own media to avoid getting quoted by communion). But the point is that many of those Russians can't do much, you saw that the many protests against the Ukraine war went nowhere. To militarise against Putin is impossible, just look at the support Navalny had and how Russians were finally opening their eyes.

I just think that your negative projection, specially over these people who just want to escape such fate, is unneeded.

Again I'm sorry fro what you and many others are going through, but just remember that many Russians are also going though something a bit similar too. All I'm asking is for you to stop shitting on Russians when you don't even know their position on the issue. 

u07KjOW.gif

I’m sure there are literally millions of Russians that want NO part in this war.

Acknowledging the suffering of Russians under Putin’s dictatorship doesn’t take away from the unimaginable nightmare Ukraine is currently facing - multiple things can be true at once.

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Not one of these men in the video said that they're against the war in Ukraine. Just that they don't want to be mobilized - and you can't argue that "they're afraid to speak against the government!!!!" when they're speaking on camera about running away from Russia, some even openly saying they think Vladimir Putin is crazy. Except for the first one, the others can cry me a river :'(

Your lack of empathy for normal everyday people who have no say whatsoever in their government is really giving sociopathy

People who say we should have no sympathy for these people is like saying that nobody should have sympathy for anyone in the US because we had Trump. Literally 81 million people voted against trump and that doesnt matter? :biblio: I feel horrible for these men, this is not their war. :shakeno:

I feel for them. Ideally what they should do is stay behind and stage a revolution against their idiot president.

Sadly it would not work at this time as he still has the majority with him, so I can’t say I don’t get why they’re leaving. 

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

Your lack of empathy for normal everyday people who have no say whatsoever in their government is really giving sociopathy

I'll be sure to say an extra prayer for the Russians tonight, they're going through so much

u07KjOW.gif

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

Your lack of empathy for normal everyday people

On 8/21/2022 at 2:30 PM, Protocol said:

Why do Western Europeans need to keep suffering because of Ukraine? They did not choose to invade

On 8/21/2022 at 7:45 PM, Protocol said:

Russia is a bully and Putin is crazy but what genocide is happening? Less than 10,000 civilians have died in the entire conflict.

u07KjOW.gif

Edited by ZIVERT

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

I'll be sure to say an extra prayer for the Russians tonight, they're going through so much

u07KjOW.gif

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Russia is a huge country with 114 millions of people and majority of them supporting this madness or simply closing their eyes if it's not affecting them. If some folks here want to show russians their empathy, first take a look at mass graves of tortured to death civilians in liberated ukrainian cities or hundreds innocent children that was killed by constant bombing.

-Russians invade Ukraine-

Y'all: How despicable

-Russians refuse to invade Ukraine-

:huh: Make it make sense

5 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

u07KjOW.gif

Showing empathy to literally anyone but Ukrainian people. Inch... 

u07KjOW.gif

Can this war end already? Everything is getting expensive that a lot of people can't afford to eat three times a day already. :biblio:

I was told that Russia is a culture full of masculinity and real men unlike the "pussified" Western men. So... What happened now?

u07KjOW.gif 

45 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I was told that Russia is a culture full of masculinity and real men unlike the "pussified" Western men. So... What happened now?

u07KjOW.gif 

There really is a culture war element to all this. But really, if not wanting to kill other people pointlessly is being a "*****", then so be it. We can just laugh at that notion.

13 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

so they have to literally say ''I'm against the war in Ukraine'' for you to feel sorry for them? 

YES??

Why do some of y'all feel sorry for them? They were pro-war until it was their time to go to war. 

They're not against war and they're not against killing Ukrainians - they're against themselves getting killed. 

u07KjOW.gif

14 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

People who say we should have no sympathy for these people is like saying that nobody should have sympathy for anyone in the US because we had Trump. Literally 81 million people voted against trump and that doesnt matter? :biblio: I feel horrible for these men, this is not their war. :shakeno:

14 hours ago, Protocol said:

14 hours ago, Peroxide said:

I’m sure there are literally millions of Russians that want NO part in this war.

Acknowledging the suffering of Russians under Putin’s dictatorship doesn’t take away from the unimaginable nightmare Ukraine is currently facing - multiple things can be true at once.

14 hours ago, Flanders said:

I feel for them. Ideally what they should do is stay behind and stage a revolution against their idiot president.

Sadly it would not work at this time as he still has the majority with him, so I can’t say I don’t get why they’re leaving. 

9 hours ago, Pop Life said:

-Russians invade Ukraine-

-Russians refuse to invade Ukraine-

:huh: Make it make sense

7 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Showing empathy to literally anyone but Ukrainian people. Inch... 

u07KjOW.gif

finally some people making sense 

This takes on russians...yikes...

I mean denouncing this all nonsense and not wearing those fascists "Z" should be the bare minimum

u07KjOW.gif

Some of y’all in here are giving major #alllivesmatter vibes. 

No one here is saying they deserve death. They can have Asylum, They just don’t deserve sympathy because they had flee their country to avoid a draft for a war they were okay with.

Some of y’all in here are giving major #alllivesmatter vibes. 

No one here is saying they deserve death. They can have Asylum, They just don’t deserve sympathy because they had flee their country to avoid a draft for a war they were okay with.

They definitely have the best of both worlds, they were able to live in Putins Russia feigning ignorance about the whole war, and now that mobilization started they can escape to a different country and not face any consequences. It’s not like they’re doing anything heroic by leaving the day mobilization starts, it’s just the expected selfish human reaction (which I would choose too btw). I find it hard to bring myself to give them an extra pat on the back for that. 

I would rather show sympathy towards the Crimean Tatar men in occupied Crimea, where Crimean Tatars make up less than 10% of the population, yet make up 80% of the mobilization call up numbers. Putin is finishing off the genocide Stalin started - but I’m supposed to feel bad for the IT bro that was able to drive himself to Finland at the drop of a dime with the Schengen visa he had this whole time? Or the ones escaping to Georgia and expecting asylum, despite also being invaded and having territory occupied by Russia in 2008? Inch resting

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.