Jump to content
Best Of begins December 8! ×

Lana's Born to Die surpasses Teenage Dream on Spotify


duybeeGAshantiGA
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Born to Die (0 hit) surpasses the female Thriller (5 #1s) :jonnycat:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • duybeeGAshantiGA

    2

  • Kimi

    3

  • magazine

    3

  • InventedGays

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

What the streams for each album? I think they both have passed the 3billion iirc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love Teenage Dream but wow :clap3:Born To Die has not a single commercial hit aside from some remix and it’s outcompeted most commercially successful pop staples. I’m not surprised tbh, I’m just happy. :jonnycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will this website finally agree that there's something fishy going on?? :biblio:

Like, this has to be the final straw!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, magazine said:

Will this website finally agree that there's something fishy going on?? :biblio:

Like, this has to be the final straw!

By fishy do you mean listeners having taste?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, magazine said:

Will this website finally agree that there's something fishy going on?? :biblio:

Like, this has to be the final straw!

talent prevailing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Alina M said:

By fishy do you mean listeners having taste?

I was talking about the lana album. Not the katy album, sis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its Born To Die: The Paradise Edition - 2 disc with 24 songs that surpassed TD, not Standard 12 songs Born To Die. Put Some respect on Paradise’s name.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Video games and summertime sadness were hits :rip: 

Its not the worlds fault that the US is tasteless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Its Born To Die: The Paradise Edition - 2 disc with 24 songs that surpassed TD, not Standard 12 songs Born To Die. Put Some respect on Paradise’s name.

I think Complete Confection is included but im not sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's what she deserves :clap3:let's hope Honeymoon has a resurgence and brings in big numbers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, magazine said:

I was talking about the lana album. Not the katy album, sis.

Yes, the classic that has been consistently charting since it's debut? Good thing people all over the globe have better taste than a random ATRL user :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Yes, the classic that has been consistently charting since it's debut? Good thing people all over the globe have better taste than a random ATRL user :clap3:

welp

 

magazine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

 

Born to Die (0 hit) surpasses the female Thriller (5 #1s) :jonnycat:

Summertime sadness was a hit 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why are people saying BTD has no hits ? Summertime Sadness og and Video Games were hits :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Born To Die really is that *****. The way she comes for every MPG’s classic, one by one!!! 
 

Remember this video? The way everyone was chanting Katy’s name; fast forward 10 years, one is a music Legend while the other is a singing show judge! 

 

Edited by Kh-Loud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

See when you release TALENT from the get-go, you get praised even decades later. Girlies wish to have that career longevity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Yes, the classic that has been consistently charting since it's debut? Good thing people all over the globe have better taste than a random ATRL user :clap3:

Again, this is not about Teenage Dream :deadbanana2: Even if sometimes I do hate some things that miss Katy does, I would never lie about Teenage Dream. Is it a playlist of classic hits? Yes. Is it huge and known by everyone around the globe? Yes. And I'm here for it :clap3:

 

We're talking about that other.... thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Classic influential album by the most influential ARTIST of the decade :clap3:   

Edited by State of Grace.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, magazine said:

Again, this is not about Teenage Dream :deadbanana2: Even if sometimes I do hate some things that miss Katy does, I would never lie about Teenage Dream. Is it a playlist of classic hits? Yes. Is it huge and known by everyone around the globe? Yes. And I'm here for it :clap3:

 

We're talking about that other.... thing.

Stay tasteless and seething! :bam: BTD & Lana stays winning on her way to having the longest charting album of all time by a woman :clap3:

 

Lana Del Rey’s ‘Born to Die’ Becomes One of Only Three Albums by Women With 300 Weeks on Billboard 200 Chart | Billboard – Billboard

 

magazine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...